This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Interactive flows

Hi,

I just watched a YouTube movie in which an interactive flow was demoed. You ask Homey a question, homey responds with a question you need to answer. Based on your answer, Homey starts an activity. In the demo it was starting a movie. How do i build these types of interactive flows in the Homey desktop app? Can someone show me an example of such a flow?

Thanks,

Arjan

Comments

• Hi Arjan,

I think you refer to the demo about watching the startrek movie with Plex. You can do these kind of things by dragging the microphone card to the AND column like this:

At 8pm it will ask you if the fireplace should be lighted, if you confirm by saying yes, it will cast a fireplace video to my chromecast.
  • So if you use the microphone card "vraag om bevestiging" it only respond to yes or no or do you have to make a variable for this?

• KoenMartensKoenMartens Member
    edited November 2016
    Count_B said:
    So if you use the microphone card "vraag om bevestiging" it only respond to yes or no or do you have to make a variable for this?

It will only respond to yes or no (and similar phrases I believe, like 'nope')
  • Wow, did not know it would be that easy. I guess i have some stuff to do this evening :) Thanks for the explanation!