This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Signal 433 X10 Rf for Homey decoded.

Signal 433 for X10 Rf determined .  https://github.com/nattlip/jilles.homey.433

Comments

• JaxcJaxc Member
    Cool i really would like X10 working <3

• Seems like you're also working on Oregon and HomeEasy?
    Have both and really missing them!
  • JPeJPe Member

Same for me, still have many X10 devices that have to be replaced after a while, but not all at ones, thanks for taking this up.
  • DenWDenW Member

Mee too.. :)
  • Has anyone already done something with the HomeEasy ? Looked at it but it crashes....  :'(
  • No, have some HomeEasy devices and tried to use the information on internet but I'm not familiar with the protocol used so gave up after two hours of searching.
  • @Nattelip any news on the x10 rf part? I am trying to understand your code and i can read the data in hex currently but can't send. No error but nothing happens.
  • yes it is working good ,reliable signal soon it will come on github it is being rewritten to ecma6 and with a drivergenerator
  • Can't wait thanks for the hard work.
  • Thats great news @Nattelip , thanks very much!
  • This is really great.
    When adding a new On-Off plug, I entered the housecode, and number, pressed 'save', then 'continue'. That made X10 crash.
    I restarted X10. I entered housecode and number, without pressing 'save', just 'continue. And now it's working.

Thanks, I have 8 plugs that I can use again!
  • @YvesGeffens thanks for the feedback i will look into the save button 

• JPe said:
    sorry overlooked that , thanks for reporting
  • Is the range of X10 better than With KAKU devices?
  • Gerjan said:
    Is the range of X10 better than With KAKU devices?
    that is not comparable, X10 is communicating by RF only from Homey to a Hub f.i. a CM15, that Hub converts the commands to PowerLine communication.
    Receiving X10-RF signals does not work in my case (not implemented @Nattelip ??)
  • JPe said:
    Gerjan said:
    Is the range of X10 better than With KAKU devices?
    that is not comparable, X10 is communicating by RF only from Homey to a Hub f.i. a CM15, that Hub converts the commands to PowerLine communication.
    Receiving X10-RF signals does not work in my case (not implemented @Nattelip ??)
    i receive all x10 signals , what are you receiving an on or off command that is the only command processed to a paired device ? z10 security commands are not processed

• JPeJPe Member
    edited December 2016
    @Nattelip ;;
    I use a Marmitek CM-15-Pro-EFL to convert the RF signals to PowerLineCommunication
    I have a Marmitek 8 in 1 remote controler that can switch my A1 device on and off
    I have a Marmitek model HR10/624/BNL remote controler  that can switch my A1 device on and off
    I have a RFLink transmitter connected to a Domoticz (Raspberry) that can switch my A1 device on and off
    My Homey can switch my A1 device on and off when used in a flow and using 'TEST' in the flow editor
    But a flow that is listening to the signal A1 ''uitgezet"  or  A1 "aangezet" is never executed when I use one of the remote controlers to switch ON or OFF the A1 device, soo thats what is not working in my case, for me no big deal, I don't intend to use it but always curious to see if it works.
  • Exact the same situation for me. Also no big deal... but hey, you're not alone. Feel better now ? :-)

• Does the mobile card show the status correctly? And does it show in Insights (there's a bug so you have to open Insights for the device and trigger the device once more, then the graph will look ok, at least for BL boolean-variables).
  • JPeJPe Member
    edited December 2016
    Exact the same situation for me. Also no big deal... but hey, you're not alone. Feel better now ? :-)

Thanks, this will help me trough the winter  B)
  • Would it be possible to use this old Marmitex X10 touch panel to trigger flows via simple on/off command ? 

Installed X10 App on Homey and did run some tests sending A1 code from panel to trigger flow, but no luck.

Have only panel active so did not hook up any other X10 equipment like the CM15 controller , would be nice if panel can be re-used as a deluxe Homey remote

M2.JPG 119.1K
  •  i havent implemeted the x 10 security commands, so no

• thx, all clear.
  • B1B2 said:

Would it be possible to use this old Marmitex X10 touch panel to trigger flows via simple on/off command ? 

Installed X10 App on Homey and did run some tests sending A1 code from panel to trigger flow, but no luck.

Have only panel active so did not hook up any other X10 equipment like the CM15 controller , would be nice if panel can be re-used as a deluxe Homey remote

is there more then one user who wants this ?
  • Hmm looks good, you can create your own template?
  • B1B2B1B2 Member
    edited January 2017
    yep, it's just a A4 sized paper you put behind the touch sensitive window. The touch buttons you can program on any place on screen so they match your picture. Button setup is done via small module on back of screen. this one shows all
  • B1B2 said:

Would it be possible to use this old Marmitex X10 touch panel to trigger flows via simple on/off command ? 

is possible now