This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Fritz Box Call Monitor

Comments

• Hi, 

I have made an update of this app and included  the possibility to copy the phonebook of Fritz.Box into the app. When a number will dial you and the item is in the phonebook you will also get the name (besides the number).

Update is on github and experimental phase.

https://github.com/magtimmermans/com.cyclone-software.fbcallmonitor

Please report issues also on github;

https://github.com/magtimmermans/com.cyclone-software.fbcallmonitor/issues

Thanks!

• cool, i will test it
  • phil_sphil_s Member
    edited November 2016
    i called myself from mobil at home. the number is correct spoken by homey. but the name ist something like "corrosponding name under ..." ?
  • edited November 2016
    Could you put the name to my variable or so. So that you can read it? Would you able to email me in a PM the phonebook? You can mask the data...
  •  you have a PM :-)
  • phil_s said:
     you have a PM :-)
    New version is published :)
  • phil_s said:
    Hello Marcel

I came from holiday and i see this great news, thanks for the great work :). I dont see the new version in appstore :'(
  • olive said:
    phil_s said:
    Hello Marcel

I came from holiday and i see this great news, thanks for the great work :). I dont see the new version in appstore :'(
    Hi,

The version is published to the app store. But not yet approved. You can load it directly from Github or otherwise you need to wait until it is approved in the app store.
  • olive said:
    phil_s said:
    Hello Marcel

Hi,

The version is published to the app store. But not yet approved. You can load it directly from Github or otherwise you need to wait until it is approved in the app store.
    Ok thanks
  • Hi marcel

I copy the phonebook into the app but they dont work, homey says nothing. My fritzbox is updated to 06.60 is this the problem? Thanks for help.
  • olive said:
    Hi marcel

I copy the phonebook into the app but they dont work, homey says nothing. My fritzbox is updated to 06.60 is this the problem? Thanks for help.
    Most likely the phonenumber is not exactly the same as the number in your phone book. For example calling number is 020123456 in your phonebook you have +3120123456. I will check if the next update can only check the last 10 digits.
  • Please make that variable. In Belgium we have only 8 or 9 digits after the first zero.

Thanks
  • olive said:
    Hi marcel

Most likely the phonenumber is not exactly the same as the number in your phone book. For example calling number is 020123456 in your phonebook you have +3120123456. I will check if the next update can only check the last 10 digits.
    It works, my mistake.
  • Please make that variable. In Belgium we have only 8 or 9 digits after the first zero.

Thanks

Ok, I will think about this.
  • I just upgraded my fritzbox to it's latest firmware. Before I wasn't able to download the phonebook in xml format.
    It's working as expected. I'm now able to replace 10 flows with just one flow.

Fantastic work !
    Thanks
  • Fantastic app
    In combination with the fritzbox,ideal for blocking the telemarketeer calls (energie)
    it would be handy to add a time and date option,now there are only two,telephone and abonnee with the flow editor
    is that possible ??

• satbopper said:
    Fantastic app
    In combination with the fritzbox,ideal for blocking the telemarketeer calls (energie)
    it would be handy to add a time and date option,now there are only two,telephone and abonnee with the flow editor
    is that possible ??

That's their in the latest release. 
  • great,yes i must have missed that,thanks
  • @MarcelTimmermans ;
    I also only see the phonenumber and callername, that's all.
  • it is in the new version 0.0.6 so be patient or download it from github and install it manually
  • Sorry, i'm patiënt. Just did not get it wasn't published yet.

• Sorry, i'm patiënt. Just did not get it wasn't published yet.

It should be in the store. 
  • olive said:
    olive said:
    Hi marcel

It works, my mistake.
    Hi marcel

Phonebook dont work, did you change something? I have a flow incoming call, say telephonebook name. For examples the number 0171xxxxxxx or 340xxxxx dont work, homey says unknown. In my telephone shows the name. I copy complete my phonebook (xml) into the app but dont work. Im with the latest homey software. I dont know what happened, can you look into this. Sorry for my english i hope you understand me when not i can write you a pm in german.

Thanks
  • olive said:
    olive said:
    olive said:
    Hi marcel

It works, my mistake.
    Hi marcel

Phonebook dont work, did you change something? I have a flow incoming call, say telephonebook name. For examples the number 0171xxxxxxx or 340xxxxx dont work, homey says unknown. In my telephone shows the name. I copy complete my phonebook (xml) into the app but dont work. Im with the latest homey software. I dont know what happened, can you look into this. Sorry for my english i hope you understand me when not i can write you a pm in german.

Thanks
    Hi, I changed nothing about the phonebook.  Did you not change the phonebook itselfs? If not please send the phone book in a pm.
  • olive said:
    olive said:
    olive said:
    Hi marcel

It works, my mistake.
    Hi marcel

Thanks
    Hi, I changed nothing about the phonebook.  Did you not change the phonebook itselfs? If not please send the phone book in a pm.
    Marcel look in pm, thanks!
  • maybe i can assist,after the latest homey update the phonebook did not work also,nothing changed
    what i always do is after an update i pull the plug (ptp) wait for 30 min and the power homey on
    in this case i did not,so perhaps that is the case
    after 30 min i powered homey on and eureka the phonebook was working again

• satbopper said:
    maybe i can assist,after the latest homey update the phonebook did not work also,nothing changed
    what i always do is after an update i pull the plug (ptp) wait for 30 min and the power homey on
    in this case i did not,so perhaps that is the case
    after 30 min i powered homey on and eureka the phonebook was working again

I tried this but dont work :'(
  • i tried this on my Fritzbox 7390 but it didn't work. Can you add a field to fill in the password?
  • hi Marcel

is it possible made a trigger for outgoing calls?

• edited January 2017
    @ReneO62 did you activate the call monitor on your FritzBox by dialing #96*5* ? And did you fill out the settings page of the Fritzbox app? If you did so, it can help to restart the app or your Homey. The last step did the trick for me.

Fritz doesn't require a password for this function to work.