This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official

[App] Fibaro by Athom (v1.5.18)

Comments

• @Yannick ;I'm waiting for 1.0.0 to come to normal beta channel to see if the dimmer now can use scene activation (single, double, etc click) 
  • Any news about the roller shutter percentage usage? 
  • Waiting for the percentage to. But the Fibaro Github repository is pretty inactive atm, pull requests from caseda are since 20 days inside, nothing happens.
  • msmitsmsmits Member
    edited November 2016
    viktor said:
    Waiting for the percentage to. But the Fibaro Github repository is pretty inactive atm, pull requests from caseda are since 20 days inside, nothing happens.

I've send Annemarie a e-mail two weeks ago to ask if these PR's can be merged. It would happen soon, but i heard the PR man is sick? :neutral: 

• the z-wave driver man is/was sick (@RobinBolscher), I don't know if he still is.

but he also probably has more to do then just PR's :tongue: 
  • I have just added two wall plugs to Homey and marked them as lamps. Switching them works fine, but there is no way to see the power consumption. I can see it for a third wall plug, which is not configured as a lamp.
    Why is this information not accessible for lamps?
  • @Amelsfort because it is an issue for a very long time now.. The issue is that that capability is not in the class type "light" but it is in the class type "socket"
  • This might be slightly off topic, but I have a door sensor which is out of range of Homey. I know z-wave can create a mesh network to extend the range and I was wondering is only wire-powered devices like switches can be used as relays or if battery-powered devices like a motion sensor could also relay signals?
  • JaapPelt said:
    This might be slightly off topic, but I have a door sensor which is out of range of Homey. I know z-wave can create a mesh network to extend the range and I was wondering is only wire-powered devices like switches can be used as relays or if battery-powered devices like a motion sensor could also relay signals?
    Nope, battery devices don't create a mesh, they just connect to it.
    It would totally drain the battery otherwise.
  • Fire69 said:
    JaapPelt said:
    This might be slightly off topic, but I have a door sensor which is out of range of Homey. I know z-wave can create a mesh network to extend the range and I was wondering is only wire-powered devices like switches can be used as relays or if battery-powered devices like a motion sensor could also relay signals?
    Nope, battery devices don't create a mesh, they just connect to it.
    It would totally drain the battery otherwise.

Thank you for the quick response.
    Any tips on how to setup a good network? Is there a way to guess the number of intermediate relays needed? Are there devices which can measure signal strength?
  • Some Fibaro deices can do a Network Range Test. Check the manuals e.g.: http://manuals.fibaro.com/content/manuals/en/FGMS-001/FGMS-001-EN-SG.pdf
  • Am using Fibaro wallplugs for that
  • Thanks for the tip. I was thinking along those lines as well. I have some options to add a wall switch in between as well. I'll check the manual as suggested. Thanks!
  • The problem that the motion alarm of my Fibaro sensor is not cancelled is back again ...  :'(

Anyone already found a solution for this?
  • Regarding the release note of the Fibaro App:
    - FGS-2*3It's only possible to use Switch 1 (S1/Q1) because of a bug in homey, Switch 2 (S2/Q2) can't be used yet.

So, when is this bug going to be fixed in Homey?
  • @nicor ;It is already fixed for 3 weeks, the only thing still needed is an app update
  • Ok great, so it will be fixed in Fibaro App v1.0.17? ETA?  :)
  • nicor said:
    Ok great, so it will be fixed in Fibaro App v1.0.17? ETA?  :)
    Before Christmas 
  • Fibaro wall plug is not reporting power load using default settings. Power switching however works as expected. Looking at the manual I do not see a reason why it shouldn't work. Any tips?

The device card only show the wallplug graphic and the on/off slider.

• All the PR are merged so expect a new version some where these days!
  • @arthur ;
    did you select a different type of device connected to the wallplug while including? at the moment metering only works when you select "other connected"

if so, you can change it only by re-adding it to homey at the moment
  • @caseda ;

That should explain it as I selected " Light" as the connected appliance. For this application, metering is not particular useful, but for future applications it might be.

• edited November 2016
    Yay, new Fibaro app! Has anyone been able to successfully use the two separate devices in a Fibaro Double Switch 2?

When pairing, I do get an extra one, but it doesn't work:

Edit: I can actually get to the settings, but when I then try to save those, a dialog box pops up saying device_offline.
  • Yay, new Fibaro app! Has anyone been able to successfully use the two separate devices in a Fibaro Double Switch 2?

When pairing, I do get an extra one, but it doesn't work:

Edit: I can actually get to the settings, but when I then try to save those, a dialog box pops up saying device_offline.
    can i be this ?   https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/1033

• Initially after re-adding the double switch 2, s2 was working, unfortunately after a re-boot I've got the same dialog box.....
  • So with a bit luck fixed in the (tomorrow) next firmware 1.0.2
  • Same error here on the Fibaro Double Switch 2.
  • Love it when there is a new update, always verry exited to try out if the sensor(s) are working.
    unfortunately mine flood sensor (z-wave plus) is still not working.

hopefully next time!

one thing is for sure, when there is a new update i'm verry exited again :-) 

• Hi,

I have a Fibaro multisensor (zwave + version) and i'm testing with the LUX detection. I changed the settings so the sensor will send an update to Homey when LUX changes with 10 (blue vallue) and every hour (3600 seconds / red vallue).

Both settings don't work. If I push the button 3 times to wake up the sensor, it updates the LUX imediatly. After that it looks like it only updates once an hour, but when LUX becomes 0 at night, the sensor stops updating until the morning (see graph).

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

This discussion has been closed.