This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Sonos ondersteuning

2»

Comments

• Sonos stops where u stop it, at ur favorites. So if u was playing ur favorites and stopped the music, Homey can continue from there on aye? I have Qmusic playing-Stop playing-Let Homey play again/continue.
    Correct me if am wrong
  • If I do that (say 'stop playing') in either English or Dutch, Homey replies with 'Ik kon het apparaat niet vinden' ('I could not find the device'). Anyone experiencing the same? What did I do wrong?

Is there an overview of music related commands that I can use with Homey? Or is 'play music, pause music and stop music' all there is to it?
  • Correct, but I want to use a kaku switch with 4 buttons to start my playlist, my girlfriends playlist, and have a stop and next button. So those plans will have to wait.
  • JanHJanH Member
    edited November 2016
    @RonnO
    Made two very simple flows today: inschakelen en uitschakelen. Works fine. Donot forget to include your Sonos devices into the devicesection at the Homey-app.

• Thank you, JanH !
  • @RonnO did you get it working now? Or, in other words, does Homey obey you?
  • I also can select bij sonos bridge into a flow and select Play.   I hoped it would play All my sonos devices, but it did nothing.

so why does it have that option?
  • RonnORonnO Member
    edited November 2016
    JanH said:
    @RonnO did you get it working now? Or, in other words, does Homey obey you?
    Oh yes, Homey obeys me completely when I say 'Speel muziek' and 'Stop muziek'. Thanks again!

The only thing is... Homey still says 'Ik kon het apparaat niet vinden' after the 'Stop muziek' command.
    Strange... any idea or suggestion?

• @RonnO Really strange indeed! I have no thought about it so I only can do a suggestion. It's not happening in my situation so simulating your case is not possible. Did you include all your Sonos devices into Homey separately at the devices? And did you realize that paired sonosdevices, f.e. as a stereopair or with a sub, by Homey are seen as ONE device in a flow? So you only have to include just one (of the paired) devices in a flow, is my shortnotice experience. But, you know, the Sonos app is brandnew and not yet finished.
  • @JanH Thank you for your additional information.
    Each of the two Sonos devices is added as a separate device. And each speaker has it's own room.
    I did not realize that only one device has to be in a flow so I corrected that - cheers! 
    Despite this change there's still the "Ik kon het apparaat niet vinden" tune. I guess I just have to wait for a better version of the Sonos app - as you suggested.
  • Did you make a github issue for this?
    https://github.com/athombv/com.sonos

This discussion has been closed.