This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Honors to the Homey team

RoelCollignonRoelCollignon Member
edited November 2016 in Questions & Help
It's time to say thank you! Thank you guys for making my life less complicated. For having my wife using smartlights without even knowing it, for saving on my energy bill, for having a warm, lighted house when I come home. Thank you for your efforts, sharing your knowledge and patience. Sometimes we were rude, hard and not forgiving. You anticipated on that, made homey better, more easy and most of all very usefull.

I'm happy that I've been a backer of your great product! Happy to be a customer of the future! Keep up the good work!

Have a blast of an (exciting) weekend!

If you agree, just press the +1 button, the crew will know.
For all responders, this one is to honor, there are other items to share an other opinion!

Comments

• NPetersNPeters Member
    edited November 2016
    Thank you Athom, for making my bathroom wireless. For creating so much fun and the reactions that come with it. For creating a community and sharing ideas. For the learning journey i'll soon hope to take as an app developer.
  • Thank you for this awesome product which really got me involved into home automation. I never really thought it would enrich my life but Homey has proven otherwise. When I first saw Homey I fell in love with it's appearance and speech support (not just commands but also feedback). I love it how it connects all my stuff and I can have it automate my life based on all these triggers.

Next to the shout out to Athom I would once again send my support to the community Devs as well. While Athom does it's part mainly on the firmware and some apps my Homey would not be as cool without some of the community apps as well.

Keep it up!
  • @Phuturist ;Hear! Hear! Couldn't have said it better.

Love my Homey and the Devs <3
  • Cheers to that!
  • Congratulations to Athom and many many thanks to all the community members who have made Homey a wonderful experience so far.

When I backed the Kickstarter, I could not have imagined that it would become such a wonderful product. I truly love it. 

Enjoy the moment and be proud of what you have achieved. 
  • Agree completely. Hats off to you guys and girls..
  • +1 for honoring the makers and creators (dev)
  • AnnemarieAnnemarie Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi Guys! Thanks for you messages. Today is a really important day for us and we could not have done it without you. Our community is really important for support, input, feedback and of course all the apps you make. So therefore thank you and congratulations with this milestone! Have a great weekend.