This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

[App] Qubino by Athom - main discussion topic

Comments

• kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited August 2016
    Ah crap, classic mistake: 0x0051 according pepper1 database. But very strange that the screenshot shows 1. Could not validate the product id because i don't have the device. @caseda what list do you refer to?

github.com/kasteleman/com.qubino
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited August 2016
    (0x)0051 = hexidecimal for 81 (decimal) which is what homey uses so, you will first need to convert the number :smile:

i use openzwave.com for my list, it's got 99% of all the devices including their manucaturerId, productId and productType id.

thats also in hexidecimal though, homey is pretty much the only controller that is using decimal for z-wave.
    Using this converter to convert them back to decimal
  • Ronald_A said:
    @kasteleman ;
    @caseda ;
    Ik schaam mij diep: Blijkt er idd een ZMNHDA2 te zijn ingebouwd. Sorry!
    Thx to you and @caseda now the ZMNHDD1 has the right productId in my app!!!
    However that does not explain the associationproblem, because i can't reproduce that fault with my dimmer.
  • caseda said:
    (0x)0051 = hexidecimal for 81 (decimal) which is what homey uses so, you will first need to convert the number :smile:

i use openzwave.com for my list, it's got 99% of all the devices including their manucaturerId, productId and productType id.

thats also in hexidecimal though, homey is pretty much the only controller that is using decimal for z-wave.
    Using this converter to convert them back to decimal
    I also use openzwave. My other controller uses openzwave. I know i have to convert, but didn't. Therefore my remark: crap, classic mistake
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited August 2016
    @kasteleman ;;;;
    looking through the code i found a json error:
    in ZMNHVD1 driver (app.json) you forgot to close the "instruction" tag
    this might cause the problem with association because it's directly behind it

try using a JSON validator, this solves a lot of strange problems like this one.
    even though the validator said it was at the end of that driver :neutral:  with a little code consistency added it is pretty easy to find
  • @caseda thx for looking at the code. I have a look at the json validator.
  • I'm having the same problem with the association groups with both my own drivers as the driver of Fibaro.
    Haven't figured out what causes it though.
    Just a heads up.
  • I talked with JeroenVollenbrock on slack: The association groups issue seems to be a bug in Homey. Not 100% confirmed tho. A reset of the zwave network seems to solve it temporary...
  • Just found a ZMNHDA2 Flush Dimmer and installed it in the living room for my table light. Installing and pairing worked fine. Thanks for creating this!
  • Just found a ZMNHDA2 Flush Dimmer and installed it in the living room for my table light. Installing and pairing worked fine. Thanks for creating this!
    Thank you for reporting back.
  • New version on github. Added Din rail dimmer (untested because don't have such a device) and some additional settings like turn on or off after specified time for devices that support it.
    Is dimming working for you? I get the dimming slider but moving it up results in 100%, moving down in 0%, nothing in between.
    edited August 2016
    @Yannick. I can not reproduce the problem. Connected the dimmer 1 min ago in order to test it! Al working fine. Did you alter any settings? Btw was the dimmer included before you installed the app? If so, did you exclude it and include it again?
  • Will continue testing after my holidays (2 weeks). i'm getting an error on the device now: onoff:invalid_node so can't really test more.
  • Had that in the past, but that occured after i changed something in the driver concerning the command class. But that was before publishing the app. I had to exclude and include again.
  • YannickYannick Member
    edited September 2016
    -----------------------------------
  • Did you try the service button on the back of the device and hold it for 6 sec?
  • got it working by excluding and including again.
  • @kasteleman Could you please add the ZMNHND1 Flush 1D Relay?

Thx!
  • Just tried to install a 2 Flush switch (ZMNHBA2). the Qubino app did not recognize the model, so it installed as a generic ZWAVE device. It seems to only adding one switch to homey, while I was expecting two.
    Any idea or suggestions how to do this? 
    edited November 2016
    Not Until it is supported in the app. Don't know when Athom wil add it.
  • I have added a ZMNHDA2  flush dimmer to Homey and I able to turn the light on. But I am not able to turn the light off! What could be the problem? I have a mono stable input switch (pulse drukker).

• Did you change the input type in the settingspage and save it?
  • Not Until it is supported in the app. Don't know when Athom wil add it.
    Could you please explain where the dependency is? is this not a device that could be added in the Qubino app?
  • @Oskar : Athom is going to pick-up the development of the Qubino app. They have several Qubino devices and can test the app with those. I personally don't own the device, so can not test the correct working of the driver for that device.
  • @Oskar : Athom is going to pick-up the development of the Qubino app.
    were u find thad ?
  • MHubert said:
    @Oskar : Athom is going to pick-up the development of the Qubino app.
    were u find thad ?
    Did not have to find that. I made the app and talked with Athom about it.
  • OK, great u share the info!

@athom keep up the great work!! Wayting on MM release!!
  • @kasteleman Thanks for sharing that info. Waiting in great anticipation on Athom to deliver