This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Support Toon from Eneco (dutch)

Comments

• http://michaelteeuw.nl/post/146939935812/the-toon-magicmirror-module

The magic mirror already uses some of its feautures.
    I dont own a toon so i dont know what already works, but came across this.
  • Just joined "Ketel IQ" from Eneco... It is a app that uses the new API to gather information of the heating appliance.
    Also asked Eneco in the (I think hidden) development forum if they could give an estimate time of approval of the Homey app.
  • Not sure why Athom can't post the app source as the Magic Mirror guy did it with consent (he is even featured at their website..)
  • I saw on GitHub Eneco gave some feedback to Athom. I hope with the new GitHub version Eneco will approve the app soon so we can use finally Toon in our flows! Eneco doesn't reply on my new forum treat in the developer part of the Eneco Toon forum. Surprised about that because they normally react very fast in the "normal" forum.... 
  • Does anyone know if there is any news about the eneco toon app.
    We have been waiting for so long for this app.
  • Yes and No....Eneco not ready for it......Athom is ready... :#
    In other words: awaiting Eneco go...
    That is as far as i know
  • @Athom. is there any other way to speed up the process? We are waiting so looooong...
  • It's getting colder and I wanna control the thermostat with voice, so hurry up please...  :#
  • Is Eneco still not ready for it? https://www.toonapi.com

• MartijnMartijn Member
    edited October 2016
    I begins to annoy me a little bit... On GitHub there was no change in a month, Eneco's statement was that they are ready the ball is with Athom. Is the application not ready or is it more like details that have much less priority then the rest of the stabilization work of Homey?
  • I've been told that Eneco isn't ready.... :p
  • I've been told that Eneco isn't ready.... :p
    Eneco does have problems with stability, but there API is up and running and doesn't get any better. They have to work on stability, thats for sure!
  • a clear statement from athom would be nice. All I have seen up to now is smoke..
  • AnnemarieAnnemarie Member
    edited October 2016
    The "ball" has gone back and forth for a while, but we are almost there. Our developers need a little more time for some last things and testing of course. We can not say how much time this will take but we hope that we will go live with toon sooner than later.
  • MartijnMartijn Member
    edited October 2016
    Annemarie said:
    The "ball" has gone back and forth for a while, but we are almost there. Our developers need a little more time for some last things and testing of course. We can not say how much time this will take but we hope that we will go live with toon sooner than later.
    Thanks Annemarie! Always good to hear from Athom. Sadly we don't know anything new then before your reaction. :wink: 
    I think there is no other option then wait :smiley: 
  • Is there already some news ?
  • Also waiting eagerly
  • Still waiting eagerly......
  • Sooner then later  ;) :(
  • Annemarie said:
    @Annemarie Can you give an update or has the status not changed in the last month?
  • On github there was no progression made in two months. Probably this app has very low priority.

i'm hoping though they are programming and didn't post updates to github. #wishfulthinking
  • msmitsmsmits Member
    edited November 2016
    I think all developers were developing 1.0.1, now thats released i think they will finish the app this week? o:) :p
  • Would be nice to get an update about this. It's one of the main things I'm waiting for... If the ball is with Eneco, please apply some pressure... 
  • Now I'm using Domoticz for my Eneco Toon. I can say one of the 4 selections (Comfort, Thuis, Slapen, Weg) and via http app the command is sent to Domoticz. But a Homey app will make it easier.
  • Isn't it their waiting for Quby for API access?
  • Is there some news on this?
  • fiekfiek Member
    edited November 2016
    I am getting very annoyed that nobody from @Athom reacts on several questions regarding the progress on this app. @Annemarie stated  more than an month ago that 'it will be sooner than later'. Very vague comment but OK. We will wait patiently.

But is it too much to ask to post an update on the progress after more than a month?
  • AnnemarieAnnemarie Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi, there is no real news on this topic because we are waiting for some credentials from Eneco. I cannot tell you the details, but it is good to know that the app is as good as ready to go, but without this last piece of information we cannot take the next step in publishing the app. Every week (some weeks daily) we are in contact with Eneco, so we expect to get to the solutions sooner than later, but it takes patience for all of us. 
  • @Annemarie ..Let me begin with thanking you for the update 

So the status hasn't changed in the last month, but you still expect the solution sooner than later? Forgive me if I don't share your enthousiasm, but thanks anyway.