This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

flow

je ne comprend pas pourquoi mon scénario ne fonctionne pas. quelqu'un aurai une idée ? merci

Comments

• ça me semble correct.
    Mais c'est quoi le délai?  720 mois??
  • @karimk , please use English, if possible as the main language. Also please include the image next time into the topic itself. I thought that the docx contained some virus / macro of some sort.
  • Hello, sorry for the language, my problem is that when I test my flow, its not working. thank you
  • 720 minutes
  • you do know you have to wait 720 minutes before the flow card activates right? which is 12 hours.!
    after that it will give a checkmark
  • Hello, so how should I proceed, I want my device illuminates a 8:00 ET goes out at 20:00
  • Just proceed as u did alr. Just the test function will not work directly but after 12 hours. You could test it with 12 seconds instead of 12 hours. If that works just make the flow as u did with the 12 hours and it will work.
  • karimk said:
    Hello, so how should I proceed, I want my device illuminates a 8:00 ET goes out at 20:00
    Why would you do this in 1 flow?
    Make 1 flow to turn on your lights at 8:00
    Make another flow to turn off the lights at 20:00
  • Yes it's true, but its a lot of flow, I wanted to ca to manage my tank, pumps, lighting, ect
  • karimk said:
    Yes it's true, but its a lot of flow, I wanted to ca to manage my tank, pumps, lighting, ect
    By working with the delay, you might be able to limit the amount of flows, but I think you will very quickly lose oversight.
    And also, if Homey reboots (testing, power cut, ... ) your delay would get lost and the lights won't turn off.
  • thank you for this information