This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[Published] Homey 9292 App

jjtbsomhorstjjtbsomhorst Member
edited June 2017 in Apps
I just submitted a new application. Source can be found here: https://github.com/jjtbsomhorst/eu.jeroensomhorst.ov9292

Homey 9292 Public transport information

This is an application that gives your Homey the power to find routes from point A to point B using the dutch public transport system.

speech support

• Not yet implemented

Trigger cards (when column)

• Not yet implemented

Conditions ( AND Column)

• Not yet implemented

Action cards (Then column)

• Find a journey from A to B. Homey will tell you the next possible option. Where and when it leaves and what time it will arrive
  • Find departure times for a single station. You can specify which type of transport you want to filter (Can be used for huge transport hubs)
  • Let Homey tell you the current disturbances
  • Let Homey tell you the current disturbances filtered by some text

Changelog

• Bugfix release

• Removed the pronunciation of the date from the journey information

• Added an action card to get journey info with a specified offset (in minutes).

• Changed the category from Internet to Location

• Implemented action to get let Homey tell the current unplanned disturbances
  • Implemented action to let Homey tell the current disturbances filtered by specified text
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent the user from get departure times from things other than bus

• Initial release

Screenshots

Donate

If you like the app. Please consider a donation

paypal

Comments

• It's approved an published!
  • Is anyone willing to test version 2.0 of this app?  Changelog for version 

• Implemented action to get let Homey tell the current unplanned disturbances
    • Implemented action to let Homey tell the current disturbances filtered by specified text
    • Fixed a bug that would prevent the user from get departure times from things other than bus
  • So far so good, thanks  :)

Perphaps an idea: is it possible to get departure times with a delay of x minutes?
    For example the bus station is a 10 min walk, in that case someone would like to know the first departure after 10+ minutes (or perhaps get the first and section depature times).
  • Currently no. But I can take a look at it. Normally I do get a range of possibilities and I just pick the first one out of it. So if  you want the one 10 minutes from now I can take a look at all possibilities returned and get the one closest to that offset. 
  • @Jerryvdv ;
    I just submitted a new version to the app store. This version adds the option to find a journey with a given offset (in minutes). It is a different card to keep current flows working.
  • Awesome, thanks!