This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

somfy

2»

Comments

• My Somfy screens are paired allright using a Telis4 remote. Action up and down last 1 second. Is there a way to seamlessly repeat or set/increase the action time.?
  • pet said:
    And if u push the button in ur devices screen it works?
    So go to "apparaten" , find ur "zonnescherm" and click the button.

I did, same nothing happens

Did the same and the result is the same. It used to work fine.
  • pet said:
    Yes I waited severel times ,from 5 to 20 min, and I am not angry at Homey.( ik heb hem al sinds april gebruik hem alleen voor somfy en hue ) ik wacht nog op brell zonweering app.
    Sorry voor het nederlands maar mijn engels is niet zo goed.
    https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.brel-motors
  • Can you let it work from the device page.
    Then we know if the commands are going out properly.
    Command in flow or press in devices makes Somfy move +- 1 sec..
    For a full up or down I would need more tha 15 commands. Many stops and go will be extra hard on the motors, so I refrain from a loop to do that (also, I would not be sure how to do that using a variable or so,,,).

So, for me, the command does not work.

*** True  added value to the hand-remote, would be a command able to send a press-a-little-longer (+_ .75 sec.) signal, which will adjust the angle of the louvres, but not cause a rise or lower the louvrescreen (as an outdoors "luxaflex" type). I have seen this time-option available in a wall mounted control, in milliseconds. 
  • edited November 2016
    Povlov said:
    Can you let it work from the device page.
    For a full up or down I would need more tha 15 commands. Many stops and go will be extra hard on the motors, so I refrain from a loop to do that (also, I would not be sure how to do that using a variable or so,,,).

*** True  added value to the hand-remote, would be a command able to send a press-a-little-longer (+_ .75 sec.) signal, which will adjust the angle of the louvres, but not cause a rise or lower the louvrescreen (as an outdoors "luxaflex" type). I have seen this time-option available in a wall mounted control, in milliseconds.

If it is for blinds inside , you can change the way the buttons work (somfy tells), short press for opening compleet, or short press to toggle 
  • PovlovPovlov Member
    edited November 2016
    Thanks for your kind directions!

With the update, and new pairing the two outside "luxaflex" shades work fine!
    Homey speech knows "zonnescherm omhoog" en "... omlaag", no need to write a flow.

Initially, I wanted a timer for the screens. A Somfy box (299€) or a remote with clock (199 €) would do that for me.
    I figured Homey could do it to, and a lot more, so I decided to go for a Homey.
    Now, I have a compagnion and a fantastic toy in the house!!
    What a great fun we have here with Homey! 
  • Povlov said:
    Can you let it work from the device page.

If it is for blinds inside , you can change the way the buttons work (somfy tells), short press for opening compleet, or short press to toggle 
    You are right, that's how you can adjust the horizontal angle with the telis4 remote! Next goal is to figure out how I can give this .25 sec impuls to the screens from the Homey > "Ok Homey, kantel de lamellen"
  • Hi Povlov, did you find a way to tilt the blinds? (Ok Homey, kantel de lamellen)