This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official

[App] Fibaro by Athom (v1.5.18)

Comments

• @ErikB ;
    [quote]Hai Franq  dat is redelijk normaal omdat fibaro dimmer software matig reageert op de belasting die er aan hangt .(dit om overbelasting te ver komen) de oplossing zou zijn om de dimmer even van het 220 lichtnet te halen even wachten en daarna weer aan te sluiten dan zal je zien dat hij zicht zelf gaat kalibreren ,dat zie je door dat hij langzaam de output omhoog schroef,,van zacht na Fel branden en daarna zet hij zich zelf uit ,dan zou alles weer goed moeten wezen .[/quote]

Thx for your answer.

Tried it (switched the power off with 'aardlekschakelaar', waited 1 minute, switched it back on) but no re-calibration somehow. The spots just went on again.
  • any update on the fibaro universal sensor?
    got it working as a basic zwave device, but this way i can only use input 1 (regular switch).
  • @MarcelKuijper ;
    I got both inputs, and 1 temperature sensor working. 

but can't send it out yet because of a bug in homey that won't let me use the same capability more then once (fixed in next homey update) 

This also why only 1 temperature working and not more. 

So still a waiting game :wink: sorry 
  • @caseda; is that the same bug why the FGS-2*3? can only be controlled at one switch? :smile: 
  • @msmits ;
    no it's not, the not having the 2nd switch in the FGS-2*3 is because athom hasn't accepted 1 of my PR's where i added the S2 of the FGS-2*3 again
  • @Annemarie - could you find out when this will get fixed? Thankjewel :smile: 

• Can you implement a tamper alarm functionality for the door window sensor fgk-101? There are no such cards or display of status implemented yet.
  • @Peao ;
    yes, that is possible, all people will need to re-pair the module though.
    i will add it to the z-wave+ version as well

will add it with a notice here few days before hand. (the moment i send in the PR is good enough i think)

@ all
    are there more capabilities we are missing in 1 of the drivers?
  • Hi Everyone, 
    I'm trying to add a couple of rollershutter switches. When I added the second device, the process either fails, or Homey tells me the device was already present. When the device is already present, I can remove it, but when I try to add it again, it still fails.  
    Have any of you experienced this? Any suggestions on what I should try next?
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited November 2016
    @JaapPelt ;
    The removing procedure probably didn't reset the module properly. 

Try again with a manual reset,
    or via settings -> z-wave -> [remove node/device] 

and when adding make sure your module is pretty close to homey (or homey close to the module)
  • @caseda thanks for the advice. It it wasn't for you, I would not get far.

I removed the device via settings -> zwave > remove node (like I did before).
    In addition, I reset the device itself to factory defaults.
    I also added the device to a different room.

No clue which of these things made a difference, but it worked!
    Thanks again for the assistance.
  • msmitsmsmits Member
    edited November 2016
    I have two Fibaro Double Switch 2, but there seems to be a problem with the power measurement. "stroom meter" and "energie" gives both the same value. Which isnt correct i think? Since there is a 60W light connected atm this screenshot was made. The light was switched on for an hour so im 100% sure that the values were passed trough..

Im doing something wrong? Or just a little bug?

• casedacaseda Member
    edited November 2016
    @msmits ;
    that's a bug, and already know what's wrong (mistake i made, sorry.!), will fix it asap (like right now, only PR still needs to be accepted before fixed), no re-add is needed :smile:
  • caseda said:
    @msmits ;
    that's a bug, and already know what's wrong (mistake i made, sorry.!), will fix it asap (like right now, only PR still needs to be accepted before fixed), no re-add is needed :smile:
    You're a hero.  <3 
  • EternityEternity Member
    edited November 2016
    @msmits and @caseda ;;

How come I have no energy measurements at all ? Is that not possible with FGS-222? 
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited November 2016
    @Eternity ;
    the FGS-222 does indeed have no measuring capabilities

the only in-wall modules that have that is the FGD-212 (Dimmer 2) and FGS-213 (Singel Switch 2)/FGS-223 (Double Switch 2)
  • EternityEternity Member
    edited November 2016
    @caseda ;

Bummer.... ;-)

Thanks for clearing that out!
  • Any plans / ideas for swipe?
  • Hi all,

Was wondering, and didn't know where to put it exactly, but does anyone have the same experience as me? I have some Fibaro battery devices (smoke sensors v2) and the battery drains like mad.. In about a month time 30% where these devices should be able to hold at least a year (Fibaro claims two years). I got them at default settings, so no strange things there I suspect. Any suggestions?

• @MrDutchfighter ;
    how many times do the temperature reports come in?
  • Hi all,

Was wondering, and didn't know where to put it exactly, but does anyone have the same experience as me? I have some Fibaro battery devices (smoke sensors v2) and the battery drains like mad.. In about a month time 30% where these devices should be able to hold at least a year (Fibaro claims two years). I got them at default settings, so no strange things there I suspect. Any suggestions?

I can't see the battery level of the Smoke sensor V2.. :open_mouth:  How did you do that?
  • @caseda once every two days (just like the battery)

@keverjeroen wait a while, it only shows up after the first battery status log in insights... If it never reports, remove the device, reset the device and try re-adding it (and wait for at least 2 days) seems to do the trick here

• @caseda ;

is it possible to add a static energy value when a device lacks energy measurement?
    most wall modules that switch light have a static powerusage (wattage lamp).
    and for dimmers you can do a rough calculation (percentage on = percentage of max value).
    I know this isn't exact but better than nothing ;-)

• @MrDutchfighter ;
    strange, definitely because both drop at the same rate...
    shouldn't happen with that low amount of temperature reports.
    can't think of any more reasons why it would do that, sorry
    even google had no answer
  • @blusser ;
    why would you want that? just for insights?

i'm not going to write code for that.
    that will add a lot of extra code and really hard to calculate to get kWh,
    can't just add a simple timeout that adds the wattage every hour,
    really need to look at how long the device is on etc

and only Wattage isn't really helpfull
  • @caseda ;
    for me, It was just for isights.
    if it's that much work, no problem. It isn't that important to me but I thought it might be usefull for others
  • @caseda

Those are the S1 and S2 of a FGS-222, so same device but they have a different icon :)
    First links to com.fibaro/drivers/FGS-222/assets/icon.svg
    Second links to com.fibaro/drivers/FGS-222/assets/icon-2.svg

Is it necessary to link to 2 icons?
  • @Fire69 ;
    nah that's just artifacts of the 3 devices for the FGS devices to make it more clear, but not really necessary anymore.
    there is still even the icon for icon-1 (the "fake" S1)

have not tested if it let's the driver crash or not,
    it can break a lot of devices that are already included, so just left it in.
    better save then sorry
  • Hello everybody.

I have a problem with the fibaro motion sensor (FIB_FGMS-001ZW5) version v3.2. I want it to report the temperature and light intensity every 10 minutes but. So I used the settings in the figure below.

Furthermore, I have set the wake-up interval on 600 seconds. When I check the graphs in insights I see that the light intensity is reported multiple times (not every ten minutes) and the temperature not once in the last 9 hours. What am I doing wrong here or is the Fibaro app not working like it should? I'm already trying different settings for the last couple of days but the temperature is almost never reported in insights (very few data points).

All help is very much appreciated!   
  • with the dimmer is it possible to configure an association or flow trigger when the switch is double pressed (possible in Vera)?
This discussion has been closed.