This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.10.7

edited October 2016 in Archive
Homey v0.10.7 has been released to the experimental channel. This release is scheduled to become the new stable version next week.

Changelog:
  • Added a Memory Usage bar under Settings > System
  • Added Homey name to title
  • Added possibility to add default values to Flow Card arguments
  • Fixed a bug where Secure Z-Wave devices could not be added
  • Fixed a bug where Z-Wave MultiChannel v4 nodes would not appear
  • Fixed a bug where capabilitiesOptions would not get applied
  • Fixed a bug where a driver's 'realtime' callback would not fire
  • Various minor improvements

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Am I mistaken or did I read somewhere the next update would bring back my beloved media?
    Or is this update v0.10.6 which is (skipped for a reason?)
  • @JeroenVollenbrock ;
    can you give us a list of possible "capabilitiesOptions"? or will the documentation be updated shortly
  • Am I mistaken or did I read somewhere the next update would bring back my beloved media?
    Or is this update v0.10.6 which is (skipped for a reason?)
    Media will return in 0.11.0, which is going to be the next non-bugfix release. 

caseda said:
    @JeroenVollenbrock ;
    can you give us a list of possible "capabilitiesOptions"? or will the documentation be updated shortly
    The documentation will be updated very soon™.
  • Waiting an other week. :'(
  • TheoDeKoningTheoDeKoning Member
    edited October 2016
      Sorry, wrong interpretation of a post.

Can't remove picture link below.
  • Hmm, using almost all my memory.. time for a Homey upgrade?
    Microphones like Alexa, ethernet port, more memory :smiley: 
  • Memory differences a lot!

At the office:

At home:

• 2 MB of system memory, that doesn't seem right
  • I have removed some apps I didn't use at home, now it's 48.62 system mem but only 12.53 MB free.
  • JeroenVollenbrock
    Added a Memory Usage bar under Settings > System
    ??????   Is all in 0.10.3     :)

There's a difference between memory and storage ;)
  • @Fire69
    There was even a moment of time needed to understand this.
    A was a misinterpretation of the English language I would say.

• Great improvement compared to 0.10.5. This time all my flows are still there! Good work guys, all but my Dimmer 2 issue it is working quite stable.  B)
  • SommoSommo Member
    edited October 2016
    IR is implemented or is still the same like on 0.10.3? In that case is it planned to get implemented? Like editing ir device added and test ir learnend command without having to create a dedicated flow to test?
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited October 2016
    @Sommo IR is implemented in Homey. You may not like the way it is now but that's what issues on Github are for:
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/search?q=ir&type=Issues
  • I mean if it gets improvement/upgrade or some github issues were fixed on this firmware version..anyway maybe u answer me.. on 0.10.7 there were no improvement for IR..and i'm not the only one that dont like the way it is :) i will look further on the dedicated github IR page, Thank you @BasVanDenBosch ;
  • G4nd41fG4nd41f Member
    edited October 2016
    I first get the message "alread downloading", then "invalid checksum". Already powercycled Homey...

Edit: Clicking a second time on update did work ;).
  • VonkenboerVonkenboer Member
    edited October 2016
    Looks like the apps aren't updating automatically, even when the option is selected. Can anyone confirm this?
  • Sommo said:
    I mean if it gets improvement/upgrade or some github issues were fixed on this firmware version..anyway maybe u answer me.. on 0.10.7 there were no improvement for IR..and i'm not the only one that dont like the way it is :) i will look further on the dedicated github IR page, Thank you @BasVanDenBosch ;
    It looks like ir isn't doing anything for me. I don't mind it takes time to make it better. Unfortunately I have no clue wether my iR leds are broken or if the software just isn't working. Being able to have at least one working iR command to test it's working would be wonderful.
  • @nklerk : did you take a look at this and tried the advice from others?
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/980

• JonJon Member
    Anyone who has news on when somfy is working again properly on the latest firmwares? Up till now, it's still pretty much useless. 
  • Jon said:
    Anyone who has news on when somfy is working again properly on the latest firmwares? Up till now, it's still pretty much useless. 

Somfy works without problems for me...

• The same for me: Somfy is working as expected
  • TheoDeKoningTheoDeKoning Member
    edited October 2016

Stable.

Waiting on the automatic update.
  • @Vonkenboer ;

for me the samen. No auto updates on apps...
  • Tried a reboot from menu but no update..maybe during the Night it will update itself
  • If it comes OK if not OK. 
  • When you´re on experimental and the firmware goes from experimental to stable there´s no need to update because
    it´s the same, only the name changes.
  • I'm not in experimental 
  • posthokposthok Member
    edited October 2016
    did you uncheck automatic updates and click on manual update??
  • I get 'extractpath_not_writable'.
    I'm on 0.10.3.
    I did put in on manual update and clicked install.
    I also tried just rebooting the Homey before a second attempt.
    Any ideas ?
This discussion has been closed.