This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Problem Buienradar

Hi

Buienradar has a big problem, i have a trigger when raining starts in 5 min. then homey says,  raining starts in 5 min. The problem is they say every 5 minutes. Has anybody the same problem.

Comments

• olive said:
    Hi

Buienradar has a big problem, i have a trigger when raining starts in 5 min. then homey says,  raining starts in 5 min. The problem is they say every 5 minutes. Has anybody the same problem?

• Sorry double post!
  • Is has been broken for 9 months now.. Mentioned it lots of times to athom.
    also stating that if they dont care for it to be fixed its better to remove it at all.

No action what so every, guess they dont care. Its broken and always mentiones that it will rain when u use the flow with it.

• Hi Olive, thanks for your feedback! I informed the people who are working on this app. Keep you up to date! 
  • Annemarie said:
    Hi Olive, thanks for your feedback! I informed the people who are working on this app. Keep you up to date! 
    Hello

Please look at the yahoo weather app to, thanks.
  • Annemarie said:
    Hi Olive, thanks for your feedback! I informed the people who are working on this app. Keep you up to date! 
    Hello Annemarie

No update? And what happened with yahoo weather app, the speech commands dont work! Thanks
  • What speech commands did you try specifically?
  • Robin said:
    What speech commands did you try specifically?
    This is the problem for yahoo weather. I tested today, what is the weather for tomorrow (the other speech commands also dont work) and homey says, wait a second please and thats it, nothing happens. The next problem ist buienradar,
    please look to the first post, every few minutes say homey the same

• olive said:
    Hi

Buienradar has a big problem, i have a trigger when raining starts in 5 min. then homey says,  raining starts in 5 min. The problem is they say every 5 minutes. Has anybody the same problem.
    Annemarie said:
    The issue is still present!!! @Annemarie i cant believe that. 
  • olive said:
    olive said:
    Hi

Annemarie said:
    The issue is still present!!! @Annemarie i cant believe that. 
    the same here
  • olive said:
    Hi

For the time being you may use a condition card from the Candy app as a work around. The Candy app has a condition which let you stop flows from running every x minutes. 
  • JanHJanH Member
    edited October 2016
    In my situation Buienradar app sometimes works quite well, but at other moments it seems to have holiday. Very unreliable. I'm far from a programmer so I will not touch that kind of jobs but could this app be a more reliable alternative? I'm using it at my Ipad in combination with my exact positiondetails.

• ModBreak:
    This post / discussion is deprecated and therefore closed.
    Please search the forum for a recent discusstion. 
    For questions or if someone disagrees, please contact me or one of the Community moderators.

This discussion has been closed.