This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Asking for confirmation in a flow

I was trying out a flow tonight with the "ask for confirmation" question card in the AND column. The flow got triggered, the question was asked, homey led ring did collor orange, I answered simply "yes", but nothing happened.

Does asking for confirmation in a flow work for someone ?

Comments

• Yeah, it works without a problem here...

Try "test flow". It will skip the "trigger" column and then show you the result of everything in the "AND" column, including your confirmation. 
  • It does not work at my place also.

@jorden, what do you mean with "try 'test flow' "
  • @Pils when you have your flow open, there is a "Test" button at the top.
  • O that you mean. I always test my flows, but confirmation has never worked in my homey (dutch language). "Yes" or "ja" it does not matter, it is not listening.
  • Pils said:
    O that you mean. I always test my flows, but confirmation has never worked in my homey (dutch language). "Yes" or "ja" it does not matter, it is not listening.
    Same here 
  • make the "yes"answer longer, like, "yes i did" homey finds it easier to understand that then just 1 short word
  • I usually say "Yes please" or "Well yes please" if I want to confirm to Homey.
  • Works here with just "Ja" .
    Sometimes i have to say it twice but mst of the time it works like it should.