This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

somfy

Somfy blinds are paring, test ok, but not working in a flow
Reset homey 4 times i am on v 0.10.5
What can i doe

regards & thanks

Comments

• RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited October 2016
    I have Somfy sunscreen working as it should. Can u post a screenshot of ur flow maybe?
  • Can you let it work from the device page.
    Then we know if the commands are going out properly.
  • Somfy works ok here so it's not broke for all of us.
    I did remove the Somfy app a while ago and re-installed it for making it work so maybe that's an option?
  • petpet Member
    Somfy works ok here so it's not broke for all of us.
    I did remove the Somfy app a while ago and re-installed it for making it work so maybe that's an option?
    I did it ,remove the app, re-installed, ptp, start Homey up side down several times no sucses 
    Before it workt ok
  • And with the PTP u waited for like a few minutes also?
    Just to make sure Homey forgets u was realy mad at him for the Somfy not working.
  • petpet Member
    Yes I waited severel times ,from 5 to 20 min, and I am not angry at Homey.( ik heb hem al sinds april gebruik hem alleen voor somfy en hue ) ik wacht nog op brell zonweering app.
    Sorry voor het nederlands maar mijn engels is niet zo goed.
  • Your English is just fine mate, nothing wrong with that!
  • same issue as pet Member , same receiving date of homey (april) 
  • petpet Member
    Your English is just fine mate, nothing wrong with that!
    Thank you , I will tray tommorow Homey again from the start ,everithing on zero (fris begin )  :) :)
  • What I did to get Somfy working again was removing the app, power down Homey, wait a few minutes, install the app, pair again.
  • I had to reset Homey after installing everything back and pairing it worked again
  • tried removing the app, power down Homey, wait a few minutes, install the app, pair again . Full Reset of homey performed no results . Pairing works further no response
  • petpet Member
    Here some screen-shots
    Pairing works
    Test works
    And then noting
  • And if u push the button in ur devices screen it works?
    So go to "apparaten" , find ur "zonnescherm" and click the button.

• petpet Member
    And if u push the button in ur devices screen it works?

I did, same nothing happens
  • Then pairing went not well i guess.
  • petpet Member
    Pairing was ok, the screens are shaking.
    I dit Wifi 50 cm from somfy, then 1meter  etc
    And max  1meter from the screens
  • JonJon Member
    Any news on when somfy is working again properly on the latest firmwares? Up till now, it's still pretty much useless. 
  • After reinstalling the somfy app and reconnect the somfy blinds, it's working again.
    I don't know with somfy device you 're using. Maybe reinstalling will help you.
  • JonJon Member
    edited October 2016
    It works again after reinstalling and repairing, but only for a few times  (or days), then it soon stops working.
    Or is that not your experience, @Wros ?
  • I was afraid that Somfy doesnt work anymore. But it still does work. 
    In a flow triggered by speech, in the Android app and by the webinterface.
    I'm only using Somfy Screen, not any switches.
  • JonJon Member
    Well, I just removed and reinstalled the app, and repaired my RTS motor, but it's still very unresponsive.  I have to click 3-4-5 times before the from the devices manager before it responds to move up, down or hold. Before it was much better. Could anyone from @Athom (@JeroenVollenbrock) please jump in to update us on what happened with the Somfy app over the last weeks?
  • pet said:
    And if u push the button in ur devices screen it works?

I did, same nothing happens
    Could it be that your somfy device memory is full? Every time you pair a new device a new unique key is stored in your somfy. It can store a limited amount of remotes (or homey keys). Try resetting your somfy devices memory. I use the same key I generated in domoticz for vera edge and homeseer.  Unfortunately I can not use this key in Homey because I don't know where these key's are stored and there is no input field to add the key manually (or on output field to extract them). 
  • JonJon Member
    sebo_hans said:
    Could it be that your somfy device memory is full? Every time you pair a new device a new unique key is stored in your somfy. It can store a limited amount of remotes (or homey keys). Try resetting your somfy devices memory. I use the same key I generated in domoticz for vera edge and homeseer.  Unfortunately I can not use this key in Homey because I don't know where these key's are stored and there is no input field to add the key manually (or on output field to extract them). 
    Where do you reset Somfy's devices memory, @sebo_hans ?
  • OK i take it back, Somfy not working. I needed to reinstall all my somfy devices. So deleted the app , added all devices again, but no way i get them working again. They respond to the learning proces, but after that no-go...
    :(

• @JurgenHuijbregts ;
    did you try to reboot homey and/or pull the plug for a few minutes?
  • Jon said:
    sebo_hans said:
    Where do you reset Somfy's devices memory, @sebo_hans ?
    http://www.rolluikstore.nl/blog/help-ik-krijg-mijn-somfy-rts-motor-niet-gereset-2-mogelijke-oplossingen
  • caseda said:
    @JurgenHuijbregts ;
    did you try to reboot homey and/or pull the plug for a few minutes?
    Yes i did several times... No go.. 2 times all devices said "not available'
    PTP + reset from homey menu...
  • any news on Somfy ?