This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

[SUBMITTED FOR APPROVAL] ATAG ONE Thermostat app (0.0.6)

edited August 2017 in Apps
Hi,

I have a first version on github of this new beta app for the ATAG ONE Thermostat. I would like to have some beta testers that can test the app. 

You can find the app here: https://github.com/magtimmermans/com.cyclone-software.atagone/

The app has not yet all the triggers/conditions/actions I wanted but that will be added later.

protocol is based on http://atag.one (thanks to scanno who pointed me on this site)

Happy testing!

Tagged:

Comments

• How do I install the app in Homey?
  • I have made an update on github.
  • Installatie gelukt en werkt. App zichtbaar in Homey. Geeft alleen de kamertemp. aan. Niet de buitentemperatuur en waterdruk.
  • Kritjuu said:
    Installatie gelukt en werkt. App zichtbaar in Homey. Geeft alleen de kamertemp. aan. Niet de buitentemperatuur en waterdruk.
    Dan kijk je zeker alleen naar de device card. Daar zie je alleen binnen temperatuur en ingestelde. Bij Insights heb je een aantal grafieken. En natuurlijk de triggers kun je gebruiken.
  • Ok. Werkt goed. Zou je ook de waterdruk kunnen toevoegen. Ik wil een flow maken die mij een waarschuwing geeft als de waterdruk te laag is.
  • edited October 2016
    @Kritjuu ;

Bedankt voor het testen. 

Dat kun je nu ook al doen. Voeg trigger card "Waterdruk verwarmings ketel" en dan kan je de waarde gebruiken om te testen of in de BL (Better Logic) applicatie op te slaan en vanuit daar er weer andere dingen mee doen. In de flow beneden moet je wat checks in bouwen zodat je niet bij bijvoorbeeld een druk van 1.8 naar 1.7 ook weer een melding krijgt. Is zoiets wat je bedoelt?

• @Kritjuu ;

Nog een vraagje. Ging het pairen ok? Of was dit lastig?
  • Pairen ging meteen goed. Op Atag One even bevestiging geven.

• App is submitted for approval. 
  • update the app on Github for testing:

https://github.com/magtimmermans/com.cyclone-software.atagone

Please make sure you remove the device and re-add it (sorry for this but otherwise the capabilities won't work correctly).

• edited November 2016
    updated version live in the app store (0.0.6)!
  • It looks like ATAG now has an 2.0 version of the ATAG One. Any idea what the differences are? And does that one work with your Homey app too?

• It looks like ATAG now has an 2.0 version of the ATAG One. Any idea what the differences are? And does that one work with your Homey app too?

Hi, Didn't know this. I am also not sure if it works as I do not have such a new device. 
  • Can't find any information about the diffrences between the 'old' thermostat and the new 2.0. Maybe it just is a 'verkooppraatje'. ;)
  • Can't find any information about the diffrences between the 'old' thermostat and the new 2.0. Maybe it just is a 'verkooppraatje'. ;)
    What I heard is that the 2.0 works on any atag heating device.

• Hi @MarcelTimmermans, is it possible to make the tags from this app global, now that 1.1.0 is out? 
  • Hi @MarcelTimmermans, is it possible to make the tags from this app global, now that 1.1.0 is out? 

This is automaticly the case. It should be visible.
  • Finally added the Atag One to Homey. Your app works great!
  • Hi @MarcelTimmermans at portal.atag-one.com, there is a tab 'diagnostics' where I can see the 'DeltaT'. Thanks to this topic on Tweakers, I learned that DeltaT is. Is it possible to add DeltaT to the Homey app, so I can see it back in the insights? And also the 'Brander status' (on/off), would be great to see in the insights.
  • Hi @MarcelTimmermans at portal.atag-one.com, there is a tab 'diagnostics' where I can see the 'DeltaT'. Thanks to this topic on Tweakers, I learned that DeltaT is. Is it possible to add DeltaT to the Homey app, so I can see it back in the insights? And also the 'Brander status' (on/off), would be great to see in the insights.
    Hi, I thought this was not needed as I will show the 'aanvoer' and 'retour' temperature. But if you prefer the DeltaT I think this is possible. The "Brander Status" is more complex as it is somewhat encrypted. I will check this as well.
  • It is not 'needed' indeed, I can simply calculate the DeltaT with the aanvoer and retour temp. But the DeltaT directly in the graph makes it even simpeler and clearer.
  • Hi @MarcelTimmermans, during my vacation the app is updated. But now (since the update??) it looks like the app has no connection with my Atag thermostat anymore. All the readings in Homey from Atag are empty..
  • keverjeroenkeverjeroen Member
    edited August 2017
    I deleted the device from Homey and now i'm trying to add it again (in 1.5 RC2). The app finds my Atag on, but after I push Start Pairing, I see for a while Checking authorization, then that disapears and nothing happens.. Any idea whats wrong??

-Edit- The app crashes when I pres Start Pairing. I've send you a log. Hope you can fix it! I really use your app a lot.
  • Great to see the app is updated to 0.0.9 in the app store. Working great with the 1.5 firmware of Homey!
  • Is it possible with this app to control the temperature? for instance when i enter my house the temperature on the ATAG one is set to 20 degrees C?
  • KikkerX10 said:
    Is it possible with this app to control the temperature? for instance when i enter my house the temperature on the ATAG one is set to 20 degrees C?
    Yes, you can set the temperature of the Atag One. And it can read everything from the thermostat too. From temperature to water pressure.
  • I also have trouble with pairing. It doesnt pair. I have also deleted the app and tried Again. No Result can someone help me 
  • Do you get an erMdv1980 said:
    I also have trouble with pairing. It doesnt pair. I have also deleted the app and tried Again. No Result can someone help me 
    do you get an error?  Can you tell me the steps you did?