This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Qeustion about a flow

I've got a qeustion. I have a flow when I go to bed (kaku on bedroom door makes contact after 21:00) lights, tv etc goes of and lights on in bedroom. So far so good. But then my girlfriend goes first in and I am in the living room so tv goes of. That nog the biggest problem. When I go to bed and my girlfriend is sleeping the kaku makes contact again and the lights go on in the bedroom. Dont have to explain that I thank ;). Is there a possibiltiy when a flow is enbabled to freeze is for 3 ours or only triggers once a day?

off topic: I think the stuff above is needed and is in my opnion to complicated for a "normal" buyer to excute. The normal buyer is the biggets group or Homey stays a niche product. Nog bad at all if thats the goal :)

Comments

• For the first part u can use the countdown app. 
    Something like: when kaku makes contact, start countdown timer for like 1 hour (or more). When kaku makes contact AND timer is not running, kill the lights.
    2nd part is the hard part. U have to tell the kaku contact that it's ur gf entering the bedroom and u are still watching tv.

• You can disable the flow after it has run. 
    In another flow you can enable it again after midnight for example. 
  • Use variables!

Set a variable that you are watching TV. In your kaku flow only trigger it when this variable is false.
  • Then they both go to bed and the tv is not goin off
  • Then they both go to bed and the tv is not goin off
    You should of course have another flow that sets the variable to false when the TV is turned off ...  ;)
  • Yeah but as I read it he wanna turn the tv off when he's going to bed. So, tv is on.
  • Oké thanks! Will ty it tonight. 
  • place a pir sensor in the living room?

the reset\cancel timer when the pir has been activated.