This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.10.3

Comments

• @JvdT:  confirmed, it's the same issue. The old flows are gone from the flow manager, but when I add a Flow Card to a test flow, the old and the new flows are listed in the selection panel of the card.

@Fire69 When I type part of a flow name in the search field of the flow manager, only the new flows are left. The old ones do not show up. It seems to function more like a filter instead of a real search.
  • RROD for me, i wrote to @Athom , hoping to resolve
  • The workaround for installing apps does not work when it is an app that does not control any hardware...such as Buienradar or iCalendar to voice

Suggestions anyone?
    The App Store issue is supposed to be resolved. Can you verify for me if it's still impossible to install apps through the app store?
  • @JeroenVollenbrock it is working for me know. I am able to install apps via https://apps.athom.com/
  • jtebbens said:
    Updated from 0.8.39 to 0.10.3. Was able to add some KaKu devices. But have problems with Zwave/Fibaro FGMS-001 motion sensor which I cant add (yes removed/resetted/learning mode etc.).
    I have the same issues. I can't add ANY Zwave devices. Even did a factory reset. Tried a Fibaro Socket, Motion Sensor and Flood sensor. None of them will pair after the 10.3 update.
  • Maybe reset it and then PTP (pull the plug) for a short time. A minute or 2 must be sufficient. It sometimes helps.

• MarcelKuijperMarcelKuijper Member
    edited October 2016
    Whoop Whoop, updated yesterday from 0.8.39.
    Have to say major improvement, ir actualy works now, voice controle works even with the tv on (homey is next to the tv) much faster in the browser interface, had to relearn my kaku devices but i dont care, its so much better now.

Looking forward to the next big updates! Keep up the good work!!
    Big thumbs up!
  • SommoSommo Member
    edited October 2016
    Sommo said:
    RROD for me, i wrote to @Athom , hoping to resolve
    Does anybody know a procedure to recover homey from usb..?
    my homey is or a redlamp or a purple circle lamp..
    the upgrade from 0829 to 0103 get interrupted and being this till yesterday..none reset procedure could work
  • @Annemarie knows :smile: 
  • jtebbens said:
    Updated from 0.8.39 to 0.10.3. Was able to add some KaKu devices. But have problems with Zwave/Fibaro FGMS-001 motion sensor which I cant add (yes removed/resetted/learning mode etc.).
    I have the same issues. I can't add ANY Zwave devices. Even did a factory reset. Tried a Fibaro Socket, Motion Sensor and Flood sensor. None of them will pair after the 10.3 update.
    Same as this issue: https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/905 ?
  • uNiiek said:
    jtebbens said:
    Same as this issue: https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/905 ?
    Sounds like it, so need to  wait for next stable update after 0.10.3. Not sure when. :(
  • @Annemarie knows :smile: 
    She didnt tell me and suggest reset (upside down procedure) that i did for all the day
  • Sommo said:
    @Annemarie knows :smile: 
    She didnt tell me and suggest reset (upside down procedure) that i did for all the day
    Anyway some good experience by recovering it from usb?
  • jtebbens said:
    Looks like you already did but still asking to check:
    Did you use the "Delete a device" option in: Settings -> Z-wave ?

You can even use this when the device has never been paired to Homey.
    I once bought a second hand Z-wave device which would never pair.
    Used "Delete a device", initiated learning mode on the device, Homey gave a message the device was cleared/reset and I could pair the device.
  • Here is it now waiting for the address to send my Homey back to Athom.  :'(
  • resolve with support (annemarie). homey is now online and updated... thank you @athom!
    now start some trouble in configuration and device.. :open_mouth:
    is there a know problem when adding hue bridge 2.0 ? the new hue hub squared?
    i'm in stuck when homey says to push the button on the hub.. i pushit but nothing happens...
  • The workaround for installing apps does not work when it is an app that does not control any hardware...such as Buienradar or iCalendar to voice

Suggestions anyone?
    The App Store issue is supposed to be resolved. Can you verify for me if it's still impossible to install apps through the app store?
    Will try to do it tonight and let u know.
  • TheoDeKoningTheoDeKoning Member
    edited October 2016
    In the my frustration about the problems to recovery with erase data, I think I send an e-mail in stet of making a concept.
    There where no strong words in it only some missing words and grammatical things.
    Later I have send the right version.

Yes there is a part where I write what my feeling about Athom are. That I have lost my trust in them.
    Two times the same kind of problem. That you have needed a laptop if you would use a Homey.

Because I have no reaction to what address I have Homey to send to, I think I am really blacklisted now.
    End of Homey time.  :'(
  • In the my frustration about the problems to recovery with erase data, I think I send an e-mail in stet of making a concept.
    There where no strong words in it only some missing words and grammatical things.
    Later I have send the right version.

Yes there is a part where I write what my feeling about Athom are. That I have lost my trust in them.
    Two times the same kind of problem. That you have needed a laptop if you would use a Homey.

Because I have no reaction to what address I have Homey to send to, I think I am really blacklisted now.
    End of Homey time.  :'(
    Hi Theo, I send you a message with all the information. Although I would advice you to just try to go to setup on a laptop with Chrome, because thats what we support. 
  • PimBliekPimBliek Member
    edited October 2016
    Well, 0.10.3 so far breaks my Z-Wave. Devices are unresponsive. inclusion or exclusion does not work. Also the MySensors app has stopped working, again. Not happy so far.
    Sometimes Z-Wave works, but then you reboot and it doesn't. After several reboots.. maybe it does.

Oh and where did the option to reset the Z-Wave chip go? Was that removed with the 0.10? Please bring it back! I keep rebooting now...
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited October 2016
    @PimBliek Under settings there's an extra option -> stuff for geeks
    there's a reset-button for the controller... Also, you can see what your zwave-system is doing under settings - zwave - stuff for geeks...
    As for mysensors: afaik that works. Did you update the app(s) too?
  • PimBliekPimBliek Member
    edited October 2016
    Well @BasVanDenBosch at this moment the Homey doesn't even boot up properly.... Cannot reach it. Tried unplugging it and hard reset it that way... no luck. aargh.

#update
    After three hard powercycles it's back. Even Z-Wave is responding. For now... weird..
  • is there a know problem when adding hue bridge 2.0 ? the new hue hub squared?
    i'm in stuck when homey says to push the button on the hub.. i pushit but nothing happens...
    I seem to have the same problem....
  • is there a know problem when adding hue bridge 2.0 ? the new hue hub squared?
    I seem to have the same problem....
    one ptp, didn't resolve, can't add the hue bridge 2.0, maybe i will give it a try with more ptp session.. let me know if u resolve..i can't ptp now, i have to go out for few days
  • The new version on Github seems to fix this. Expect it in the appstore this weekend...
  • You can also install the Github-version through the cli if you want:
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/1448/how-to-cli-install-method

• Hey,

I have a question. I always used a RFID card when I enter the living room.  Since the update to 10.3 I was not longer able to scan my RFID card anymore. The flows received a broken chain sign. I replaced the NFC trigger and saved the flow and the broken chain sign was gone, but the scanning was not working....I reset the Homey, but with no results. 

None of my cards work. Tried OV card, Bankcard, my previous used building entrance card...

Can anyone help?

ragards Menne
  • M.m.bos said:
    [...]
    Can anyone help?
    Can't really help. Just made a test flow with NFC and Homey telling me the ID and it works. Send an e-mail and perhaps log id to Athom? Seems like a bug!
  • M.m.bos said:
    [...]
    Can anyone help?
    Can't really help. Just made a test flow with NFC and Homey telling me the ID and it works. Send an e-mail and perhaps log id to Athom? Seems like a bug!

OK, I will ask the helpdesk.
  • Guys - I had the same error "That user does not have access to this homey".

Found out that it happens if you use your local IP address directly after the update. If you login in my.athom.com it gets redirected to your local homey IP address again (yes, the same as you tried earlier) and it will allow you to login as if nothing happend :) 

So the resolution that worked for me was to login once on my.athom.com after the update.

Have fun!
    Did have the same problem after updating to 0.10.3. Your solution, to login my.athom.com, did the trick.
    Thanks you!
This discussion has been closed.