This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Can't pair anything [0.10.3]

Goodmorning!

I was still on the 8.39 version (the stable one) and last night Homey updated to 10.3. 
This morning when I got out of bed and it was dark outside, no lights were turned on when I opened my bedroom door.

Thanks to the e-mail from Athom yesterday I quickly remembered the software update, so I thought all I have to do is re-pair my devices..
And thats where it all ends, I can't re-pair my KaKu devices and my Promax sockets.

When I, for example, try to repair my ProMax socket I press the corresponding button on the remote, but that's where Homey stops.

Do I need to do something else before re-pairing? Al my apps are also updated automatic.

I have:
Action ProMax Sockets and remote
KaKu AWST-6000
Kaku AMST-606 (2x)
Philips Hue (3x)

Hope someone can put me in the right direction, using remotes is not what I'm used to having Homey since the summer :)

Comments

• Did you pull the plug on your Homey for a couple of minutes? That might help. Also, which version of KaKu, Promax and Hue do you have?
  • No I didn't..
    I have all the latest apps installed due to the fact that they automatic updated this as well overnight
  • DaneeDeKruyffDaneeDeKruyff Member
    edited October 2016
    I may be wrong, but isn't it required to delete and re-add all KaKU devices, I remember I read that somewhere but not sure about the context. @BasVanDenBosch maybe you can find it with your botlike skills

• It is... But @Bumble said he couldn't re-pair. As it's the 433 processor, I assume a PTP will fix all problems...
  • PTP means Pull The Plug?
  • yep...
  • PTP fixed it, didn't even have to re-pair!
    thanks!
This discussion has been closed.