This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Delivery dates homey (netherlands)?

can anyone from athom be a bit more clear on after you order and pay how much time it takes for homey to get home :smile: 

not just for me but i think more ppl are wondering how long it takes from ordering to actual having homey in your house.

i'm in the netherlands i ordered 4th october and waiting for a reply from athom with update for when it will be shipped its all a bit
confusing the end of september message was gone so i ordered right away i was hoping to get some news today but no luck...
so can somebody give me a bit more info in how long a order proces takes and when i should get homey in my hands.

thanx allot for the one who can answer this question , ive just sold my other stuff so basicly in a very not domotic house

Comments

• https://athomcommunity.slack.com/archives/general/p1475689610007197
    for the people who ordered in september... Don't know about yesterdays-orders... You could mail support@athom.com
  • Ja. Hier moet snel wat aan gebeuren want hij wacht nu al 1 dag! :)
  • Ja. Hier moet snel wat aan gebeuren want hij wacht nu al 1 dag! :)
    Het gaat mij echt niet om wachten hoor ,maar het zou vind ik netjes zijn als je op de hoogte zou worden gehouden.
    in iedergeval dat je iets van een email krijgt als je besteld en betaald hebt zodat je weet dat alles goed is overgekomen.
    Dat is wat ik gewend ben als ik online iets bestel dan krijg je meestal na het bestellen een order bevestiging of iets dst je besteld hebt ik heb dus tot op heden niets gehad na het betalen en das waarom ik dit vraag omdat ik me afvraag of het wel klopt en dat het niet is fout gegaan (geld is wel van de bank afgeschreven).

dus nee niet ongeduldig maar meer ongerust (1 keer eerder gehad dat ik niets meer hoorde na betalen en toen was het idd fout gegaan dus ja misschien roep ik wat te vroeg maar aan de andere kant misschien ook niet vandaar dus dat ik het vraag)
  • @paultje035 ;
    You bought a HOMEY, get used to it or cancel your order ;) 
  • @paultje035 Check even je PostNL app, daar stond hij bij mij al tussen! :smile: .

• Seriously, if every new member/potentional homey buyer get's this welcome by the established community it's gonna be the community that kills homey!
    homey is going public! New inexperienced users will enter this forum. If we, the community, want homey to be a succes (and I guess we all do because we either backed them on kickstarter or pre-ordered) we should not welcome new users in the way it is done the last few weeks!
  • MarcoF said:
    @paultje035 ;
    He's back! 
  • Seriously, if every new member/potentional homey buyer get's this welcome by the established community it's gonna be the community that kills homey!
    homey is going public! New inexperienced users will enter this forum. If we, the community, want homey to be a succes (and I guess we all do because we either backed them on kickstarter or pre-ordered) we should not welcome new users in the way it is done the last few weeks!
    U'r right, am sorry.
  • Hi @paultje035 ; ! All orders ordered now are sent within a few days. Please note that Homey's software is still in public beta. 
  • MarcoF said:
    @paultje035 ;
    nog 1 keer dan maar in het nederlands

1. besteld en betaald
    2. geen email geen ordernummer
    3. nu 24 uur later geen order nummer dus geen idee of ik nu wel of niet op de lijst sta (wel betaald)
    4. ik ben gewend normaal wel na het betalen iets te krijgen van een betaal/bestel bevestiging

5. wat nu?  het is voor mij een hoop geld en ik wil graag weten of alles is goed gegaan!
  • @Annemarie gaat je zo vertellen dat het allemaal goed komt
  • @paultje035  kan je mij even je officiele naam sturen in een PM dan kan ik het voor je checken. Normaal krijg je namelijk wel een bevestigingsmail en ordernummer.

• @Annemarie gaat je zo vertellen dat het allemaal goed komt
    Dat gaan we nu zien.
  • Annemarie said:
    Dat gaan we nu zien.
    Ik heb er alle vertrouwen in!
  • Annemarie said:
    @paultje035  kan je mij even je officiele naam sturen in een PM dan kan ik het voor je checken. Normaal krijg je namelijk wel een bevestigingsmail en ordernummer.

je hebt een pm hoop ik haha
  • Annemarie said:
    Hi @paultje035 ; ! All orders ordered now are sent within a few days. Please note that Homey's software is still in public beta. 
    Das snel
  • Got my Homey yesterday  :)
    Had some trouble installing, but now the first flows are functioning already
  • got mine too and cant wait to send it back i cant log in, can see store but cant get anything only getting to part wifi install the it quits so after 10 hours im done with it ill want to send it back so please tell me how cuz athom not responding atm
  • got mine too and cant wait to send it back i cant log in, can see store but cant get anything only getting to part wifi install the it quits so after 10 hours im done with it ill want to send it back so please tell me how cuz athom not responding atm
    I had a few wifi issues when i first recieved homey. 
    I my case homey would'nt connect to one of my routers (i have multiple routers with the same ssid and passwords)
    Disabeling all but one of the routers. connecting and enabeling the other routers again did the trick. 

Do you recieve an error? or doest the connection just time-out?
  • i have ordered one and at the Ideal page i payed and then the same ideal page appeared again , so i logged in again and it said i payed allready and after pressing the button for continu to the webshop it went back to athom.com and showed i succesfully ordered a homey with all the details and adress and i got the confirmation mail,. obviously something not working right.. perhaps ideal problems or something else, but it is confusing nevertheless.
  • On oct. 6 I ordered a Homey and paid with ideal. The order status is since a few days completed, but I havn't seen any tracking number? Is this normal?