This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.10.0

Comments

• weatherunderground app needs update but as soon as i try to update homey stays for ever in a update loop 
  • @wingie: what version do you have? I don't need an update on 0.2.1 ??
  • AndyWilde said:
    I must be looking in the wrong place,  where can I find the IR app?
    On your devices-page. Click on add-device, under Homey you can add IR...
  • Something weird here, all devices that have the capability "measure_temperature" does not show any temperature in the settings of the device?!? I have 4 of them and none display temperature. Even after multiple reboots and waiting for an hour? More people have this issue??
  • Tado doesn't Show temperature either 
  • phil_s said:
    Tado doesn't Show temperature either 
    Same for the OTGW app
  • phil_s said:
    Tado doesn't Show temperature either 
    Same for the OTGW app
    Mobile card seems to work fine..
  • BramSloot said:
    Pff all my apps are gone and getting an alert in my Zones & devices saying "Not Ready" 

Console:
     http://192.168.1.57/api/manager/devices/device?online=true&_=*********** 500 (Internal Server Error)

Also missing the update section in settings.
    Yep i have the same problem... Do we need to do a factory reset... a royal pain in the AR*se if we do!!
  • Not for me. Mobile Card is also empty. Motion sensor was reactivated with triple click (wake up). So it shows the temperature again. 

• After installing firmware 0.10.0 my KAKU devices ACD-1000 and window sensors AMST-606 do not work anymore. It is not possible to re-pair the devices. Disable-enable the app does not fix the problem and also not a reinstall of the app.
  • After installing 0.10.0, Homey does not detect the status of my Plugwise plugs anymore. Switching is possible.
  • @NewTon : For Plugwise I suspect the same problem as for HUE, something with http-get... As for KaKu: Did you PTP (pull the plug) for a couple of minutes?
  • bad bad bad
    all my z-wave sensors (smoke,bulbs,alarm) are gone not pairable anymore
    only kaku is working
    ir is not useable,what can i say,i am now trying the ptp way
    pffffff

• After updating to 0.10.0 Homey reconized no speaking commands anymore. after every spoken command Homey said: Should i turn of the lights? Even if I ask for time or date.

weatherunderground app also not updatable. Reboot or Powerdown gives no solution

Annyone else speaking issues?

• After update to 0.10.0 all apps are gone, flows are still there but not working without these apps; iPhone app responds that device is not ready.  Update cycle was fully completed. Did several power cycles already. Settings menu only shows (in the system bar on the left-hand side) links to: Apps, Microphone, Voice and Language. Rest of menu is missing.
    Looks like worst case scenario.
    Suggestions, anyone?
  • all good here , zwave fibaro , tkb  , nexa , milight , roomba ..lower cpu use ...great job ! 

• Screensaver app (https://github.com/kruimel0/martens-screensavers) stopped spinning its effects. Hopefully it will be fixed..,
  • NewTonNewTon Member
    edited September 2016
    @NewTon : For Plugwise I suspect the same problem as for HUE, something with http-get... As for KaKu: Did you PTP (pull the plug) for a couple of minutes?
    BasVanDenBosch : PTP did work for KAKU. Thanks. Why is 20 seconds not enough and did I need to pull the plug for a few minutes?
  • All the built in voice commands (see https://www.athom.com/nl/ondersteuning/KB000037/) don't work anymore after this update. Also IR still doesn't seem to work... 
  • same here,speech output works and ir is crap
  • SommoSommo Member
    edited September 2016
    it's seems all went fine.. disappointed  sorry for joking, never expect so much trouble.. (i'm only reading comment, because my homey is turned off).. anyway, could be that is necessary a fresh start for every homey to work well with this update?.. when athom release with their (and it's ok) time  the update, does they test the update? or,  just to know, how do they do the upgrade? they wipe homey and upgrade it and after re-add all apps/devices? or upgrade homey with all the customs settings (flows/devices/app) and for them all went ok? because it seems that we are doing something wrong, is not possible to read so much trouble after upgrading, right? just to know and to do in the right way...
    and after all, IR still be a problem (it seems)
  • Erwin1Erwin1 Member
    edited September 2016
    I just found out that when I switch the language from Dutch to English, Homey now responds to the built in (English) voice commands again. But unfortunately, when switching the language back from English to Dutch, Homey still doesn't respond to the built in Dutch voice commands...

Maybe someone forgot to test both languages?  :#
  • extractpath_not_writable ERROR when trying to install ??
    @emile help please
  • On 0.10, just like on 0.9.3, kaku only has one chance of receiving a signal. I.e. i can only add one device. When in the confirmation dialog, the kaku device responds on the command given by homey. But using the remote, homey does not see those command any more. After doing a ptp it works again for one time.
     If you have the same problem as me, (and it may look like it is), it's not the receiving of signal that is a "one chance".  For me Homey stops listening to new 433 if it has sent a 433 signal (which also happens when you test the signal in the pairing process). Problem also persists for me in this fw.

Hue
    My Hues were still not turned on this morning, and this has not happened before 0.9.10. Turning them on manually from devices page worked fine. I'll do some more testing here.

IR
    Used remote learning,  but receiver wouldn't register anything from 1 m directly in front of Homey. Will try with other remotes/angles.

• djesko said:
    all good here , zwave fibaro , tkb  , nexa , milight , roomba ..lower cpu use ...great job ! 

You are kidding, right  :)

• NewTon said:
    After installing 0.10.0, Homey does not detect the status of my Plugwise plugs anymore. Switching is possible.
    Same here
  • djesko said:
    all good here , zwave fibaro , tkb  , nexa , milight , roomba ..lower cpu use ...great job ! 

You are kidding, right  :)
    Nupp
  • @webster: Just restart Homey then it will install...
  • mbalik79mbalik79 Member
    edited September 2016
    Here the devices works fine. Ir (LG remote model1), Kaku, Action (promax), Hue, Homewizard, Fibaro, SolarPanals, Betterlogic.

The only thing not working is the build-in commands (dutch), think that's also the reason some app would not react on my speech commands
This discussion has been closed.