This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.10.0

EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
Homey v0.10.0 has been released to the experimental channel.

Changelog:
  • Added a new Infrared pairing wizard
  • Added Infrared Apps API
  • Added Notification Center
  • Added broken Flow detection
  • Added Insights support for custom capabilities
  • Added support for optional App auto-updates
  • Updated Linux kernel to 4.7
  • Updated Node.js to 4.5.0
  • Improved Wi-Fi reliability
  • Improved 433 Mhz & 868 MHz reliability
  • Refactor of Homey's core
  • Fixed a bug where Homey would become unresponsive when many apps were active
  • Stability improvements
  • Various improvements

Comments

• Installing....
  • still installing.. red continuous ring now..
  • Wow, that's a nice list of additions!  <3

Will wait it out a few days though and see if doesn't set some Homeys on fire or something  :D
  • and he/she/homey is alive again! red ring took some time.. i just waited and the installing process continued. new.. playing time!
  • edited September 2016
    Installed just fine :smile: 

Edit: Oh! A notification center!

• nice!
  • ZperXZperX Member
    edited September 2016
    Installation went smoothly.
    However:
    • IR learner does not work. (or the IR sender). I have added a philips remote manually but it does not send the signal from flow when I set it to send every 10 sec
    • There is only IR send flow card. There is no IR receive for manually added devices.
    • When testing a remote (adding from the database) it receives only every 3rd-4th press.
  • BramSlootBramSloot Member
    edited September 2016
    Pff all my apps are gone and getting an alert in my Zones & devices saying "Not Ready" 

Console:
     http://192.168.1.57/api/manager/devices/device?online=true&_=*********** 500 (Internal Server Error)

Also missing the update section in settings.
  • Yeah, I'm also not getting any IR signals working
  • Can`t even send an IR signal (I have added one single remote from the list):

Practically IR is useless
  • ZperX said:
    Can`t even send an IR signal (I have added one single remote from the list):

Gotta love the positive attitude... 
  • ZperX said:
    Can`t even send an IR signal (I have added one single remote from the list):

I have the same problems with my own programmed remote. I get an error too many devices. 

The predefined Samsung remote is working for me without this error. 
  • IR listening only works with pre-defined codes but Homey is very insensitive now. You have to press the button many times and you have to point to Homey accurately. In the past it could receive one single signal with 2-3 bounce!

Very disappointing.
  • Tried to add my panasonic plasma but isn't recognised from the database. What should we users do to get these added
  • No matter what I search for only the XYZ most model is available:

The suggestion to add IR by HEX or other codes and sharing codes been ignored too.
    2.jpg 59.4K
  • thx for the update. Let's test now  :)
  • WimstradamusWimstradamus Member
    edited September 2016
    LG is excluded from IR i guess must be a brand with at least 3 characters 

• Gonna try it  :)
  • FrankMFrankM Member
    edited September 2016
    IR database is still pretty empty (if you leave the search field empty you get a list of all (the few) devices that are currently in there).
    I could, however, succesfully add my devices manually (I just added the buttons I needed for my existing flows). I found that when I add a device to a specific room, it ends up in the HOME directory. Also, you should be able to edit and test a device by opening a settings page from the device icon (similar to KAKU devices).

Also, no way to remove notifications from the list (yet). :)

To end on a positive note; after quickly going through some flows they all seem to work. :) Well done, guys! Keep 'm coming!! :)
  • Strange & anoing: 80% of my flows are broken:

• This update broke my Homey. All devices and apps are gone and the settings menu only has Apps, Microphone, Speech and Language. 

• Since the previous version Homey got pretty stable here (without zwave). So stable that I even have it controlling the oxygen pump for my aquarium.
    But it still needs a lot of work. I haven't added my zwave sensors and thermostats yet but I did try infrared just now:

Homey didn't recognize my kpn itv set top box (pretty common in nl imho), my Samsung led tv (same there) and my LG soundbar so that seems to be pretty incomplete for now. I added them by letting homey recognize the buttons.

So I'm pretty happy with the stability but not with the features that are available now...

Have a nice weekend!
  • EdTst said:

This update broke my Homey. All devices and apps are gone and the settings menu only has Apps, Microphone, Speech and Language. 

Try clean chrome cache 
  • djesko said:
    EdTst said:

This update broke my Homey. All devices and apps are gone and the settings menu only has Apps, Microphone, Speech and Language. 

Try clean chrome cache 

Tried it, but no luck.
  • On 0.10, just like on 0.9.3, kaku only has one chance of receiving a signal. I.e. i can only add one device. When in the confirmation dialog, the kaku device responds on the command given by homey. But using the remote, homey does not see those command any more. After doing a ptp it works again for one time.
  • I found a change in flow behaviour. 
    I have some flows with delay timers. Before: all the "...Then cards" kicked off at once, the delay starts counting directly.
    Now: the "...Then cards" are kicked off one by one, first the first card then the second then de therd etc. A card with a delay influences all other cards. This isn't an issue on it self but without the abbility to change the order of these cards it is. 
  • Installing!
  • That is pretty annoying, I have a number of 'away' flows which trigger based on the original starting time (even one with 665 minutes so it does its thing the next day). Now I have to the calculations again, no biggie, but glad you found that out and not so glad these kinda big changes are not communicated to us by Athom. 
  • EdTst said:
    djesko said:
    EdTst said:

Try clean chrome cache 

Tried it, but no luck.
    https://athomcommunity.slack.com/archives/general/p1474655151003694
    another reboot fixed it for someone....
  • I must be looking in the wrong place,  where can I find the IR app?
This discussion has been closed.