This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

SeeNote

https://www.getseenote.com/

Could be a useful addition to homey.
They are going to have an open API, so could easily connect to it.
Sadly, it's only preorders at the moment.

Comments

• mruitermruiter Member
    edited September 2016
    Preorders smorders. Just order some. Freemann and myself already did .
    Keep them coming :)

It standard has ifttt so the first basic things are easy to add in combo with homey.
    The open api should make more possible
  • As @m-ruiter already mentioned; I also pre-order them (family pack).

I see a lot of options/possibilities for this product in the domotica scene! 

• Push the E-Paper to turn your lights on.
    • Show current temperature's from your NetAtmo's or Z-Wave sensors
    • (Dis)Arm you "alarm"
    • See which windows are open/closed
    • change room temp. 
    • etc. etc.

Low power (1 month on a battery charge) and low light. 

Hope to receive them Spring 2017 and maybe my future domotica controller supports it :dizzy: 
  • MarcoF said:
    As @m-ruiter already mentioned; I also pre-order them (family pack).

I see a lot of options/possibilities for this product in the domotica scene! 

• Push the E-Paper to turn your lights on.
    • Show current temperature's from your NetAtmo's or Z-Wave sensors
    • (Dis)Arm you "alarm"
    • See which windows are open/closed
    • change room temp. 
    • etc. etc.

Low power (1 month on a battery charge) and low light. 

Hope to receive them Spring 2017 and maybe my future domotica controller supports it :dizzy: 
    Where did you find a family pack or did you just order x seenote? :) 
  • All the way down the page. You need to scroll through the page

Thanks found it 

Order 3 or more, and save 15%
    Be sure to use the promo code FAMILY at checkout!

Thanks found it 

Order 3 or more, and save 15%
    Be sure to use the promo code FAMILY at checkout!
    That's him!
  • If someone has any spare in the spring of 2017, let me know, I'll create a Homey app in return ;)
  • seenote is dead. that is a shame. read on their facebookpage:
    https://www.facebook.com/getseenote/

"Dear SeeNote Customers, Followers, and Friends,

We are writing today to share with you our difficult decision to stop development on SeeNote and refund all pre-orders. Customers should have or will see an email within the next 48 hours confirming that their account will not be charged.

The decision to cease development on SeeNote has not been easy, but we learned a lot along the way and can’t thank you enough for your support.

Working together to launch SeeNote was an incredibly gratifying and instructive experience. After designing and announcing SeeNote, we sold just over $100,000 in pre-orders during our first month and we felt encouraged by your response and the market opportunity.

Next came dozens of investor meetings. We were even contacted by some notable Fortune 500 companies, and celebrity investors. This was great traction for our young company. Despite glowing feedback, the funds needed to continue our launch did not materialize.

While the road to shipping SeeNote has come to an end, the story of MoonRoof, our company, is just beginning. And we have you to thank for that. We set out, tested some of our initial assumptions, and honed our understanding of the market. We’ve met so many mentors, made new friends and received so much helpful advice.

Thank you for seeing the future with us, and for helping to realize the vision for this product. We hope you’ll come along with us in the future as we work to deliver our next product with greater success.

If you have any questions for us, please don’t hesitate to reach out in the comments — we will do our best to respond to everyone we can.

Onward,

Matt & Lou"
  • Ah, that's really a shame.
  • Yeah, that's really a shame :-(
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited November 2016
    I think it's a pity :) but I guess I've looked too much Americans series :smile: 
  • i hope that athom won't go that way ....
This discussion has been closed.