This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

KLIKAANKLIKUIT ACD-1000 not in Flow device list

I have a strange problem. I have paired 4 ACD-1000 sockets as AC-XXX devices. They all show up in the Device window and can be operated from that window. Just two of them can be selected in the Flow window. It doesn't matter in which order the sockets are being paired, every time the same sockets do not show up. These two sockets have different serial numbers. One of them has the same serial as the two that do show up.

Homey 0.8.39 and KAKU 2.0.6

Comments

• NewTonNewTon Member
    Update: When I add a socket as a heater, the device doesn't show up in the Flow window, but when I add the socket as a "Other device" it does show up. So problem is not strange anymore.
  • You added AC-XXX, but you have ACD-XXX devices?
  • @FrankBastiaens ;;
    ACD-XXX (3 x's) is a dimmer range
    ACD-XXXX (4 x's) is a normal wall plug range
    AC-XXX (3 x's) is also a normal wall plug range.
    so yeah, i think the choice is obvious
  • fiekfiek Member
    caseda said:
    @FrankBastiaens ;;
    ACD-XXX (3 x's) is a dimmer range
    ACD-XXXX (4 x's) is a normal wall plug range
    AC-XXX (3 x's) is also a normal wall plug range.
    so yeah, i think the choice is obvious
    So which option to choose? Because ACD-XXXX is not listed?
  • NewTonNewTon Member
    edited August 2016
    You added AC-XXX, but you have ACD-XXX devices?
    Yes, that works. ACD-1000 is not a dimmer. ACD-XXX is. In a previous version of the KAKU app I could pair an ACD-1000 as an ACD-XXX and that worked.
  • @fiek ;
    any other normal socket type should be able to do, but it's not confirmed that it always will work.
    AC-XXX is an older signal type.
    the newer models (ACD-XXXX) usually have little (to no) difficult with registering the older type of signal.
    the other way around has more difficulty, so i guess it's just trial and error?
    Or just don't have old modules </joke>
  • fiekfiek Member
    caseda said:
    @fiek ;
    any other normal socket type should be able to do, but it's not confirmed that it always will work.
    AC-XXX is an older signal type.
    the newer models (ACD-XXXX) usually have little (to no) difficult with registering the older type of signal.
    the other way around has more difficulty, so i guess it's just trial and error?
    Or just don't have old modules </joke>
    :)
    I paired them as ACD-XXX. I got the dimmer slide with it. pairing as AC-XXX didn't work 
  • @fiek ;
    As long as you don't use the diming functionality, I guess it will work. 
    It has an on and off function as well (I believe) by pressing the icon and in flow as well 

If the workings is about the same as zwave it will crash the app if you do try to dim (fixable with a simple restart of the app) 
This discussion has been closed.