This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Fibaro wall plug only able to be added in the 'ALS' (first column) flow of the flow manager

Hi team, I want to use the FIBARO wall plug to control by espresson machine to be switched on during certain times and when people are at home. I added it easely to the Zwave system and manually it work as expected with the on-off buttom in the app. But when creating a flow 'ALS' 'de tijd is ...' ÉN' we zijn thuis 'DAN' switch on the wall plug I'm not able to add my device to the DAN column. The wall plug can only be added to the ALS column with a subtitle 'when the button is pushed 3 times'' How can I have the wall plug operating as device and put it in the 3rd colunmn 'DAN'? Thanks @win

Comments

• Hi Edwin, this should certainly be possible (see screenshot), how did you pair the wall plug? Fibaro app installed? Tried dragging it from the left directly to the last column? Sometimes when it is placed in a certain column and then dragged to another, not all options are shown.

• I tried both options: z-wave and via the FIBARO app.
    when creating a flow only the first column is highlighted when I move my mouse to the fibre logo. when moving a bit down to a simple klikaanklikuit logo also the 3rd column is highlighted.

First I need to address a rather big Z wave coverage issue....... I have a coverage of about 5 meters in a 1928 house with only bricks and wood......
  • @EdwinTromp ;
    If my guess is right, you have included it as an plugt in: "heater" or "waterkoker" 

If you include it as a normal socket (plugt in: "something else"/"een ander apparaat"), you will be able to switch the on and off button in the "THEN"/"DAN" section

It's a known bug
  • yup....I did.  Cool feature ;-S

Now changed to socket and also see the power consuption and the flows do work.
This discussion has been closed.