This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

E-mail sender

fiekfiek Member
edited July 2016 in Archive
I did a full reset of my homey and began to install my apps  again because of the 0.9.1 update. When I was setting up the e-mail sender I got the message 'this host does not accept messages from unauthenticated sources'

It looks like that despite I checked the box in the settings to use my credentials, the mail is send without credentials. I tried setting up the homey mail account  in my outlook and that worked.Can anyone confirm this?

Comments

• fiekfiek Member
    Both methods with or without encryption not working

Port 465 with encryption not working
    Port 587 and 26 without encryption also not working 

Anyone? 
  • Inversion-NL made an update that I tested but I must admit I only tested without authentication... the problem is that send without authentication now no longer (fully) works.

If I have time tomorrow I am going to create an update.
  • fiekfiek Member
    Thnx... I will buy you a beer :)
  • jorden said:
    Inversion-NL made an update that I tested but I must admit I only tested without authentication... the problem is that send without authentication now no longer (fully) works.

If I have time tomorrow I am going to create an update.
    I tested it without authentication also, sorry bout that  o:)
  • @fiek thanks for the beer, it was delicious ;)

I have submitted an update to the app store but it still has to be approved.
  • fiekfiek Member
    edited August 2016
    I mjorden said:
    @fiek thanks for the beer, it was delicious

I have submitted an update to the app store but it still has to be approved.
    I grabbed it from github...Works like a charm now, thnx...
  • Good to hear!
This discussion has been closed.