This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.9.1

Comments

• They do pair, problem is they do not act....light is not turning on.
    Homey asks to test after pairing and there is no response, also not when using it in a flow.

flow worked before update, after update KAKU device was missing so I replaced it with the newly paired device and zero responce.

• SdR said:
    They do pair, problem is they do not act....light is not turning on.
    Homey asks to test after pairing and there is no response, also not when using it in a flow.

flow worked before update, after update KAKU device was missing so I replaced it with the newly paired device and zero responce.

I must say that I did a full recovery before going to 0.9.1 . After that I did install the New apps and pair the devices. (After a clean homey, only 0.9.1 I pull the plug for a clean restart)
  • Troubles with almost all kaku devices.. no respons while pairing..
  • mrandersonmranderson Member
    edited July 2016
    mbalik79 said:
    SdR said:
    They do pair, problem is they do not act....light is not turning on.

I must say that I did a full recovery before going to 0.9.1 . After that I did install the New apps and pair the devices. (After a clean homey, only 0.9.1 I pull the plug for a clean restart)
    Tried this now, still no dice getting Homey to turn on/off my sockets. Tried using all the different sockets in the app, and Homey receives the remote/wall switch signals fine with the copy remote function (apart from the AC-XXX socket option, where no signal is detected).
    When testing the signal with the switch in the following step, my socket does not change. 
    The "Generating signal" option when pairing does nothing with my sockets. 
    Again, tried this with every socket in the app.

Remote: Nexa NEYCT-705 
    2x Wall Switches: LWST-605
    2x Sockets: EYCR-2300

Edit:
    Havent't been able to control 433 sockets via Homey for many weeks, so not an 0.91 specific issue for me.
  • For me so far no fibaro connections possible.  Not a single z-wave  is working on 0.9.1

Motion sensor
    RGB controller 
    Smoke sensor

Anyone the same problems ?

• Not working after updating to 0.9.1,
    Kaku,
    Somfy,
    Homewizard app,
    and Smartwares

After trying to pair kaku and the other apps several times, I did a full recovery and they are still not working;

• mrandersonmranderson Member
    edited July 2016
    @Erwin75 
    Pairing fibaro went smoothly for:

Smoke sensor (zwave+). (Only Smoke and heat sensor parameters visibe, and untested)
    Door sensor (zwave)
    Wall plug (zwave) (Can see wattage)
  • @mranderson ;

Paring works now.
    After that no connections 
    And restart of homey lets dissapear connected devices 
  • adjuadju Member
    For all of you having problems with kaku smartware,  somfy
    Check the app, I had a error sign,  reinstalled all the apps and everything is working 100%.
    Also kaku and the rest have limited memory,  eg kaku can hold Six remotes.  After that pairing is difficult. 
  • wingiewingie Member
    edited July 2016
    cresta tx-320 temperature sensor is still not working with the kaku app the same goes for the flamingo smoke detectors (both work fine with homewizard, which i want to give to my wife to be used in her room in the nursing home so she can use her iPhone to switch on/off lights). It seems that they are compatible with elro rm150rf.

Don't know where to mention this so Athom can pick this up because 433/868 are closed source so community can't do this.
  • PeaoPeao Member
    edited July 2016
    I love this update! My homey has never been that stable before. Voice recognition is working better and the overall speed has been improved a lot.

Looking forward to be able to readd all my other (non fibaro) devices!

The update was worth the waiting for me :smile: 

• wingie said:
    cresta tx-320 temperature sensor is still not working with the kaku app the same goes for the flamingo smoke detectors 
    Cresta isn't the same as Klik-aan-Klik-uit. Someone or Athom has to write an app for that (which will definitely happen since it's the most used outside temp/hygro meter!).
    Same goes for the Flamingo smoke detector, I'm afraid.
  • 0.9.1 brought back my Homey. All devices (mostly HUE & Fibaro) are working great again. Happy again!
  • MarcoWijkMarcoWijk Member
    edited July 2016

@ the moment not working:

-elro
    -eurodomestic (Action)
    -chromecast
    -kaku
    - IR (but that was announced)
    - Bluetooth

...most curious, apps mostly developed by third parties DO work....

Oh...and rebooted 20 times, even red-ring reboot didn't help. Actually Homey crashed a few times during reboot... what's up with that? That should be fixed with a patch???

A damn fine job they did yet again on updating....  tested my **s. And please don't give me that BETA crap, its' in BETA for over 2 years now (without developement time before Kickstarter) and it's as crappy as before.

This is the twenty trillionth time Athom has promised something that's absolutly NOT true. Even  announcing updates of apps for this version, no let me correct myself, verion 0.9.0. The updates had to be done, so they could run on the grand new version....  Except... they don't.  

If there's a way, i would like my investment back... So i can buy me a (cheaper!) new one when it's for sale in MM... if ever... 

• p0ntsp0nts Member
    MarcoWijk said:

@ the moment not working:

-elro
    -eurodomestic (Action)
    -chromecast
    -kaku
    - IR (but that was announced)
    - Bluetooth

...most curious, apps mostly developed by third parties DO work....

Oh...and rebooted 20 times, even red-ring reboot didn't help. Actually Homey crashed a few times during reboot... what's up with that? That should be fixed with a patch???

A damn fine job they did yet again on updating....  tested my **s. And please don't give me that BETA crap, its' in BETA for over 2 years now (without developement time before Kickstarter) and it's as crappy as before.

This is the twenty trillionth time Athom has promised something that's absolutly NOT true. Even  announcing updates of apps for this version, no let me correct myself, verion 0.9.0. The updates had to be done, so they could run on the grand new version....  Except... they don't.  

If there's a way, i would like my investment back... So i can buy me a (cheaper!) new one when it's for sale in MM... if ever... 

Smartthings hub is only 100 dollar
  • JeroenvanoJeroenvano Member
    edited July 2016
    Had to factory reset after the update as KAKU and Somfy apps crashed all the time.

Now after factory default + adding apps

Positive:
    KAKU works + range has improved,
    Somfy works,
    Fibraro plugs work
    Netatmo able to read data, flows do not trigger

Negative:
    Needed to factory reset - loosing all flow data
    Not able to add Fibaro dimmer 2 (that I have most) as app does not support at this time.
    Greenwave unable to add with basic Homey zwave.
    Strips unable to add with basic Homey zwave
    Netatmo able to read data, flows do not trigger

Still most of my devices are zwave but it seems we will have to wait for the brand apps to become available in the app store. Up to now the Fibaro devices able to be added are stable :smiley: huge win !
  • And where did I mention the reply is needed now?
    go enjoy your weekend instead of trying to get kuddos
  • I'm glad the guys of Athom are not surgeons. Oops complication... let's see over a few days how it goes  ;)
  • Strips unable to add with basic Homey zwave
    Does the actual adding fail? I'd expect that to work, but Strips isn't configured to use basic reporting by default. If you're able to set configuration parameters for basic devices you should be able to set parameter 1 to value 2. Or you can install my Sensative driver app when I manage to figure out why it gives me a version error when I try to publish the app :(
  • KaKu remote, sockets, lights and switches all work without a hitch.
    Action (Quigg) sockets are not recognized at all.

• Here KAKU asun-650, doorbell, remote and sockets work.
    Fibaro Motion Sensor works (but awaiting de parameter app update).
    Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 not yet in the app
    Philips Hue works.
  • Homey is working great (KAKU, HUE, PROMAX, Fibaro Multisensor)
  • @mbalik79 Fibaro Multisensor v1? so not the zwave+ version, right?
  • phil_s said:
    @mbalik79 Fibaro Multisensor v1? so not the zwave+ version, right?
    Yep, fibaro FGMS-001 EU V2.7 the non zwave-plus (Only lux updating is not well, but that is a know bug)

• ok, because the new motion sensor will not work... so mine is only for temperature at the monent :-(
  • OGSOGS Member
    edited August 2016
    adding 2 fibaro wall plugs went fine but.
    - added 1 as light and I don't see the power usage
    - added 2 as other and I can't switch it but power usage works fine
    - I can't remove them using the app, clicking the cross at the corner ask for pressing the button 3 times but no reaction at all.
    anybody else has similar problems?
  • just encountered another issue (might not be specific to or caused by 0.9.1)

My push notification did not work. Turned out that homey has duplicated the device to send the notifications to (now I have two identical phones in the list). The first phone in the list (the original one) was working before, but has ceased working. The second phone (with the same name) in the list is the one that is currently working.
    Any idea why duplication has happened and how to get rid of the first phone in the list?

Thanks again.

• Known bug for some time,  it's caused by the app. 
This discussion has been closed.