This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Logic card not working

I made a flow with a logic card, but since a few days it doens't work anymore. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Check http://HomeyIP/manager/speech-input/ to see if your voice input is coming through properly.
    Appearantly, they are working on the speech to text module today, so that might also be the root of your problems.
  • HTDHTD Member
    I have the same problems. My text labels in the logic cards doesn't work anymore. 
    Speech Input works fine.
    This problem is after I installed  the new version of KAKU.
  • fiekfiek Member
    Speech input works, but if I test the flow I get a red cross in the logic card.
  • Thats normal when you click test
  • Not sure about this, but is the recognition case sensitive? You're checking for "Geluid zachter".. What does the speech input show you? 
  • fiekfiek Member
    Erwin75 said:
    Thats normal when you click test
    If I remember correctly this worked before, but i maybe mistaken
  • fiekfiek Member
    edited July 2016
    EvertorN said:
    Not sure about this, but is the recognition case sensitive? You're checking for "Geluid zachter".. What does the speech input show you? 
    Speech input shows lower case and I changed the flow in lower case. Still get the red cross when I hit test.

The flow works now. It doesn't bother me very much that the test button doesn't work for now
  • casedacaseda Member
    At the moment it could never have worked with the "Contains" card (even before) with the test button.

The test button uses a default preset value for tags hard coded in the trigger card, so it could only be luck that you choose text that was used in the default of the flow trigger card, or it was a "Does not contain" card.