This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

BEDDI Smart alarm

Hi all,

I want to share BEDDI smart alarm. i've backed this smart alarm to replace my old one, but the most important thing, it is smart! and it have IFFFT integration which creates great opportunity to integrate this into Homey! I live in a tiny house (33sq meter) Homey will have a important role in my house and most of my equipment is homey ready (roomba, MI-Light). My idea is to use BEDDI in collobaration with Homey, when BEDDI tries to wake me up, it can turn my bedroom & bathroom lights on via Homey. Perhaps more community members looking for a solution like this!

Comments

• I also backed it.

Hope someone will take the time and make the effort to integrate it properly.
    Lets see when the Beddi is released.
  • Just received 2 beddi 's :) integration  would be wonderfull.
  • swtttswttt Member
    Just asked them about an API. If its possible to integrate this with Homey, im buying two as well :D Looks like an awesome product!
  • EvertorNEvertorN Member
    edited July 2016
    How's the quality of the speakers of BEDDI? Is it good enough to listen to music for an hour? I'd love to use it as an alarm / speaker. 

• I just received it as well,
    the music is okay for a small room, or to wake up.
    Its not very Bassy but good enough.
    Its a nice sound to listen to, But i have a samsung Level Box which has better sound, but this is made as a speakr so that is normal
  • Awesome.. I just ordered one. Will build a homey app when I get it, if they have a supported api
  • swtttswttt Member
    Just got a reply from them. It seems their app works with just a HTTP request. So it should be easy to integrate this with homey. Im ordering 2 :)
  • Mine is collecting dust as it only has an outgoing API which is completely dependent (afaik) on the iphone app being in range.
  • I contacted the guys and  they told me they don't expect an API until later next year.. Hopefully we will be able to connect it as a BT speaker
This discussion has been closed.