This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Delete Athom account

Hi all,  
after a good long thinking, I'm selling my Homey. So I want to delete my athom account. Is there a way to do so? Not just deleting the user on Homey through settings, but my complete account.  
For anyone starts asking why, I'm very satisfied with my Domoticz setup with Homebridge and Siri. Homey has no extra benefits for me and my family. The call it an "Ambi Pure with fancy lights"

Comments

• I thought homey was in bèta.... pffff
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    Beta.... Pffffff

Beta doesn't mean people are locked in and may not sell it. 
  • posthokposthok Member
    edited July 2016
    @BasPost ;;
    Can't blame you.  Went back to Domoticz too, but using Homey only to give me a device status by voice. Homey works fine and no crashes without KaKu and zwave devices. The way  Athom is programming the code, i think they never gonna reach retail stage. Lost my faith in Homey too. And how to delete you account you'll have to mail Athom I think.
    A Google takeover would be nice.
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    Here I PTP about 3 weeks ago. I wait on the zwave fix. If that's not working then I'm selling to. Only problem for me is that prices on the second hand market are dropping very hard... 
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Hi Bas,

I'm sorry to see you go. Especially with the new update coming up :-) But you're welcome back at any time!

Please send an email to support@athom.com to remove your account.

Emile
  • MarcoF said:
    Here I PTP about 3 weeks ago. I wait on the zwave fix. If that's not working then I'm selling to. Only problem for me is that prices on the second hand market are dropping very hard... 
    That's ofcourse not going to work at once. It's going to be rewritten and brand new. A much better architecture, with much better fundamentals for the future, but can't be stable on release. My 2cts
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    Well i love my homey... not going to sell it... and I have 100% faith in the athom  team  to get it stable and ready for consumer market soon. ❤️
  • jovinkjovink Member
    Well i love my homey... not going to sell it... and I have 100% faith in the athom  team  to get it stable and ready for consumer market soon. ❤️
    The same here, at the moment i'm not 100% satisfied because some things won't work for now.
    But if they have made the things the promised i'm satisfied. And after that, i think if you have a request they wil create it.  
  • Same here..great work guys so far.. <3
  • Then dont by a bèta

I am happy to.
    Great potential 
    Waiting for the zwave too.

And so many good things are comming up
  • Without using voice control I'm a very happy camper! :smiley: 

Using Homey to control lights, TV, reciever, Alarm system, door sensors, IFTTT.... 
    I have finish all my presence flows config... Realy working super duper :wink: 
    When I cross Geo-Fence, Homey waits until door sensor of alarm system is going to open (wait flow), then sends a direct Disarm command to Alarm system (Deactivate alarm flow), welcome home flow, lights on when dark etc etc...

Same thing visa versa...

Flow activation depends also on presence of my wife of me... 

I will leave Homey on power from today... Cross fingers for stability!!!
  • BasPostBasPost Member
    edited July 2016
    Emile said:
    Hi Bas,

I'm sorry to see you go. Especially with the new update coming up :-) But you're welcome back at any time!

Please send an email to support@athom.com to remove your account.

Emile
    Thanks @Emile  I really feel sorry for leaving. I really love the work you and Athom are doing. I did realise that I submitted for the Beta trial and contributed as much as I can in these forums.  
    But Homey isn't sufficient enough in my home situation. I've invested a lot of money in automating my home and hoped that Homey would really be the all-in-one situation, but sadly it isn't and in my opinion it isn't going to be for a long time, even with the new update coming, still lacks a lot of what I want it to be used with, even in Beta.  
    I've sold my Homey today and can invest in new z-wave modules I need.  
    But maybe in the near future, Homey can come back!  
    Once again, keep up the good work and make Homey what it should be! I will keep an eye here!
  • Hello @Emile and everyone else!
    I'm back! Yes! This weekend I decided to give Homey a new try! And I'm very glad so far!
    In the last years Domoticz was working really well and I got a lot new stuff and gadgets, which Homey supports and Domoticz not. So now I've got best of both worlds! I transferred Domoticz from RPi to my Asustor server for reading P1 smart meter and other stuff and Homey does the rest.

I must say, I really like how Homey is grown and lot's of new apps and support.

So you guys gonna see me much more again on this forum!