This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

How to update your Homey?

Hey Athom, 

Is it possible to trigger the software update process yourself? I really want my hue lamps to work and it seems like it should be working on firmware v0.8.38. However, i'm stuck on v0.8.32 even though I have just subscribed to experimental updates.

Comments

• Yes, disable automatic updates and tap check for updates button.
  • Just deactivate the auto update option. There will be a button to check for updates!
  • Thanks Guys, this is why an active community like the one Athom has is so valuable! 
  • mitchmitch Member
    tim1990 said:
    Just deactivate the auto update option. There will be a button to check for updates!
    Any ideas on why I don't have an update button?
  • JPeJPe Member
    mitch , you probably have the most resent stable version installed.  v0.8.39 is a experimental version and you have not checked that item.

• casedacaseda Member
    @mitch ;;
    the button has been implemented after 0.8.32, the version you probably are on, but even if you did have it, all updates after 0.8.32 are still Experimental, so you won't get it with the experimental updates not checked.
    0.8.39 should come to the stable route this week (probably), when no real (extra) bugs are found.
  • mitchmitch Member
    Ah, makes sense. For some reason I thought there was another stable release after 0.8.32 but before 0.8.38.

Thank you @caseda and @JPe
  • PandaPanda Member
    edited June 2016
    You can check firmware.athom.com for the latest firmware for stable and experimental is.