This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Buienradar is confused about rain

Hello there,

I made a flow for the anouncement of rain. De flow checks every 15 minutes if it wil go rain.

It seem like homey doenst know where i live, because it is sunny all day,
but every 15 minutes i hear....

"It is going to rain within 15 minutes" 

What is going wrong ?

Comments

• Athom is involved in a marjor update with buienradar. The app is failing because of all the climate changes going on arround the world.

But this app is broken since the .30 firmwares. @athom isnt it time to either delete the app from appstore or to fix it. This is the zoeveelste keer this is comming up.
  • sorry about that.....
  • no need for sorry. you would expect an app from the appstore to work or be removed. so i completely understand youre question. Its athom that should remove or fix it
  • As far as I know, only the 'If' column for the buienradar app is not working (i.e. if I ask homey if it is going to rain in the coming 2 hours, the answer is accurate and provided by the buienradar app).
    Nonetheless, Athom should indeed be fixing this.
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    I've been staring at this code for an hour but I don't understand this promise-stuff at all...
    https://github.com/athombv/nl.buienradar/blob/master/node_modules/buienradar/lib/buienradar.js

• RobinRobin Member
    We are working on a major bug fixing update of the buienradar app!
  • Robin said:
    That would be great
  • Great!!
  • oliveolive Member
    edited May 2017
    Robin said:
    Hi @Robin

What happened with this app, sinfe few weeks the buienradar app dont work. I have a trigger when rain starts, homey says, the rain starts and the led turns to blue. Its start to rain here, homey do nothing. Can you look into this.

Thanks

• ModBreak:
    This post / discussion is deprecated and therefore closed.
    Please search the forum for a recent discusstion. 
    For questions or if someone disagrees, please contact me or one of the Community moderators

This discussion has been closed.