This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

So, it's Friday... But will this be a release friday?

Comments

•  installed and ready to go! :p 

• BasPostBasPost Member
    Ok! It is Friday and it was quiet this week. Any news or update to share?
  • jovinkjovink Member
    Yes, I wake up without coffee. 
    A bad beginning of the day. 

Or isn't that the update you want
  • jovink said:
    Yes, I wake up without coffee. 
    A bad beginning of the day. 

Or isn't that the update you want
    My Homey turned on the coffee machine just fine now ;)
  • jovinkjovink Member
    Mine didn't! The flow was started but no coffee. I'll check it tonight. 

• tim1990tim1990 Member
    Spam again! Would be nice to have a forum update against it ;-) 

But rather get a FW update! 
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    edited May 2016
    Yeah, a 'report SPAM' button at the top of each post, that immediately sends an alert to the Athom people (with the link to that post), would be very useful...
  • ReflowReflow Member
    Bumblez said:
    Yeah, a 'report SPAM' button at the top of each post, that immediately sends an alert to the Athom people (with the link to that post), would be very useful...
    Hehe, you think that helps? when you use [@]Emile, he gets a message as well.
  • Bumblez said:
    Or just a CAPTCHA system
  • ReflowReflow Member
    Bumblez said:
    Or just a CAPTCHA system
    Or just 1 or 2 freelance mods, which always look at the forums
  • Reflow said:
    Bumblez said:
    Or just a CAPTCHA system
    Or just a newly-created app that rings alarm bells at 220 dB in Athom's office when the word 'Spam' is somewhere found on the forums, and won't stop untill there are no more instances of that word on the forum!
  • MichaelMichael Member
    Reflow said:
    Bumblez said:
    Or just a CAPTCHA system
    Or just ignore it and stay calm :smile: 

• FYI the firmware update check depends on the certificate that has expired... So no firmware update until the certificate has been replaced 
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Updated the signup with a captcha, hope that helps against the spam.

There won't be a firmware update today lads!
  • djeskodjesko Member
    Emile said:

On small question about zwave , will there be small fixes forward or we need to wait for the rebuild zwave ?  

• jovink said:
    Mine didn't! The flow was started but no coffee. I'll check it tonight. 

• tim1990tim1990 Member
    Emile said:

unfortunately no update today! Maybe a *tipje van de sluier* what has been done this week?
  • @tim1990 no firmware update today, but as mentioned "Every Friday a summary of that week will be posted here." I expect there to be an information update.
  • thayoung1 said:
    @tim1990 no firmware update today, but as mentioned "Every Friday a summary of that week will be posted here." I expect there to be an information update.
    I guess there will be something about a very expensive lamp in the update..
  • HomdomHomdom Member
    Emile said:

:'(  :'( :'(

Zal er maar niks bij schrijven want dat is weer zo negatief dan :)
  • Erg jammer, keek er naar uit. Hoop dat @Emile dan wel een stukje schrijft van de progress 
  • Reemster said:
    Erg jammer, keek er naar uit.
    You make it sound like promises where made that there is a release every Friday. :hushed: 
  • mruitermruiter Member
    edited May 2016
    No update , no update... Verkapte we were to bussy with the ssl booboo  :D

Any update on the mic tuning thats was going to be done, maybee this was the week ?
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited May 2016

telling whats going on is telling a lie.

• jovinkjovink Member
    The things Emile said last week I haven't seen yet. 
  • jovink said:
    The things Emile said last week I haven't seen yet. 
    Lets see what Emile said last week, shall we?

Emile said:

We've shipped Homey v0.8.35 to the experimental channel! This update mostly fixes issues that were found in the v0.8.34 update, such as mobile cards not appearing and apps crashing. As a bonus, Flows can now be sorted in folders.
    Aight. I have v0.8.35.

Emile said:

The mobile app has been updated as well. Next to regular push notifications, a new `and` Flow card has been added, so you can now ask for confirmation on a smartphone for the Flow to proceed. Also a special push notification can be sent that will vibrate your Android smartphone a morse code!
    Alright. I have the updated mobile app as well. The new Flow card has been indeed added, and the special push notification can be send as well.

Emile said:

We've started the rewrite of Z-Wave, and it feels really good to do it right again, with the knowledge we have gained over the past year. With a little bit of luck we can ship it within 6 weeks with the first Z-Wave Apps, like Fibaro and Aeon Labs.
    Well nothing I can say too much about that, makes sense that we have not seen it, right? It still takes 5 weeks according to his approximations.

Emile said:
    Oh, and we've also added USB support to athom-cli for all you developers, to make testing a lot faster!
    Alright, have not tried that personally, but there were 2 updates for athom-cli this week. I trust this works.

Emile said:
    Enjoy your weekends!
    Did that as well.

Wauw. That is 5/6 that works! And the other 1/6 was never expected to work.

I hate it when people so blatantly lie on the forum. 

• jovinkjovink Member
    I didn't get a iOS update. So the thing with the alarm does not work. Maybe on android but not on iOS 
  • So Just a few minutes. Hope there Will be a nice update 
  • SommoSommo Member
    i'm pretty worried about the forum's silence.. don't know if this thing is positive (stuff going good, less bug, firmware stability..) or not (less ppl working on their homey, waiting for a better firmware version and for the new zwave control).. anyway goodwork athom & comunity
This discussion has been closed.