This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[Flow] motion & lights

markmgmarkmg Member
edited May 2016 in Questions & Help
In the evening when my Hue lights are on and someone is at my door i want a hue lamp to turn red.

that works but when the Hue lamps are allready on, the red light turns off just the way i told it in the flow.

How can i get the Hue lamp after motion detection stopped go to the same state it was in ?   during the day my hue lights are of and in the evening they are on in the white color 

Comments

• @markmg When alarm is turned off, and time is later than .... Turn on light (white) ? Or is that to simple?
  • jordenjorden Member
    I believe the Hue API has something that is an 'alarm'. You can make it a different color temporary. I don't think it was built into the Hue app for Homey yet, but perhaps someone can do that. 
  • markmgmarkmg Member
    @markmg When alarm is turned off, and time is later than .... Turn on light (white) ? Or is that to simple?

Thanks! yes its that simple, i was thinking way to difficult.

i also created a extra flow, and after Sunrise turn lights off 

seems to work  
  • markmgmarkmg Member
    Toevallig, I was just reading about that one, going to play with it when i get home :smiley: 
  • Ok, I still don't get it with the scenes in Homey. I have Hue running with a lot of bulbs etc. I make scenes in the iphone app. They appear in my Ipad and the android device from my wife as well. But they do not appear in the drop down scene selector in Homey. Am I doing something wrong here? I only see a list with pre installed scenes. Looks like the list with scenes in the Bridge are not syncing with Homey. Anyone solved this?

I am using the new bridge from Hue. Homey an Hue app are updated to the latest.