This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

Official Homey iOS App discussion topic

supericesuperice Member
edited April 2018 in Questions & Help
Good news everyone! The 1.0 of the iOS app has been released this morning :) To prevent an overflow of messages about the iOS app in the Android topic, let's discuss the iOS app right here.

Link to the app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/homey-by-athom/id1106492815?mt=8
Tagged:

Comments

• phil_sphil_s Member
    great thanks!
  • Thanks!
  • @superice ;

Good Job!
  • markmgmarkmg Member
    Sorry placed in wrong topic ..

I installed it but cant see any devices, tried a reboot, reinstalling no luck, only see a voice line 
  • gerbenzgerbenz Member
    Same problem here
  • supericesuperice Member
    edited May 2016
    There is a known issue where sometimes (dependent on the loading speed of the cards) the cards initially don't show. You'll have to switch zones (topright "V" icon -> navigate to zone -> click "V" -> navigate back -> click "V"). We have identified this issue and we will be releasing a fix soon.
  • gerbenzgerbenz Member
    Nothing yet
    all the rooms are empty
  • supericesuperice Member
    edited May 2016
    superice said:
    There is a known issue where sometimes (dependent on the loading speed of the cards) the cards initially don't show. You'll have to switch zones (topright "V" icon -> navigate to zone -> click "V" -> navigate back -> click "V"). We have identified this issue and we will be releasing a fix soon.
    A bugfix has been submitted to Apple, together with a request to review it as soon as possible because it's a 'Critical Bugfix'.

In the meantime, a short and sweet list of features that are already working, and features that are upcoming.
    Working:
    - Devices
    - Zone switching
    - Media
    - Speech input (including OK Homey detection!)
    - Speech output (for apps that already support this)

Upcoming features:
    - Push notifications
    - Home detection
  • It worked once for me. After that no devices shown. On my iPhone i even can't see anything if i login from a webbrowser. That was working until i installed the app and the latest firmware.
  • Qx5Qx5 Member
    cool! The ok homey trigger in app is really good. Can it be that it doesnt know your homey language? It inteprets everything in english and sends it to my Homey which is set to dutch ;)
  • fiekfiek Member
    edited May 2016
    gerbenz said:
    Nothing yet
    all the rooms are empty
    Hi,

same here
  • markmgmarkmg Member
    It worked once for me. After that no devices shown. On my iPhone i even can't see anything if i login from a webbrowser. That was working until i installed the app and the latest firmware.
    have the same cant even login from a browser anymore after firmware upgrade
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    edited May 2016
    After a full clean install of homey, and reinstalling the app, i got it working
  • No devices showing in the app here. Also no devices when using the browser on my iPhone to go to my.athom
  • ReflowReflow Member
    Showing devices works fine when selecting a specific room. 
  • Still no devices, also when selecting a room
  • YamahaaYamahaa Member
    Not in landscape....i have got ipad mini.s on the walls...
  • Version 1.0.1 of the app has been released! This should solve the issue where no cards would be visible.

Qx5 said:
    cool! The ok homey trigger in app is really good. Can it be that it doesnt know your homey language? It inteprets everything in english and sends it to my Homey which is set to dutch ;)
    It's the exact same trigger as in Homey itself without the user-specific training. And no, it doesn't know your language yet, it's hardcoded to English. That'd be one of the first things to improve.

Yamahaa said:
    There have been some bugs with landscape mode. We're going to improve it though, a lot of people would like landscape mode.

• ReflowReflow Member
    superice said:
    Version 1.0.1 of the app has been released! This should solve the issue where no cards would be visible.

Qx5 said:
    It's the exact same trigger as in Homey itself without the user-specific training. And no, it doesn't know your language yet, it's hardcoded to English. That'd be one of the first things to improve.

Yamahaa said:
    There have been some bugs with landscape mode. We're going to improve it though, a lot of people would like landscape mode.

That's fast! Push notification isn't working yet, right?
  • Reflow said:
    That's fast! Push notification isn't working yet, right?
    Not yet, no. That would require quite a bit of infrastructure on the server side as well...
  • Still no devices showing here....
  • ReflowReflow Member
    Ok clear! I'll stay with pushover then for a while :smile: 
  • gerbenzgerbenz Member
    Same here,

installed the update but no devices
  • Installed update: stilllllllllll empty!
  • ReflowReflow Member
    Strange how it can be different for all Homey users.. Works fine here
  • Indeed strange....
    i find it strange that it also doesn't work via the browser...
  • Ios version, device?
  • 9.3.1 on a iPhone 6s here
  • ReflowReflow Member
    9.3.2 iPhone 6 Plus 
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    9.3.2 Iphone 6 plus, working OK now