This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Which firmware version are you using?

MarcoFMarcoF Member
edited May 2016 in Questions & Help
Shameless copy/past of GoT (dutch forum community)

Poll: Which firmware version are you using?
Click to vote;
Stable (Stabiel)
Experimental (Experimenteel)
httppolldezeservernlresultscgipid396936layout2sortprc

The original post can be found here;
http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_message/46716927#46716927

Comments

• posthokposthok Member
    After kaku chrashing every 24 hours i updated from 0.8.29 beta to experimental 0.8.32. Fist i turned off all apps.
    Untill now no issues.
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    Well, I think the label "stable" is a bit misleading at this stage... right now, all releases are basically "experimental".
  • Would have been fun when u created ur own poll.
    Peeps have to check Trello for the pipeline, Github for issues, Slack for comments and this forum for the rest.
    They are getting "afgeblaft" if they did'nt look thru all these pages before they ask a simple question.
    Now they have to go to GoT also for poll results.
    They can also not get any support here as this is Athom's accountability it seems.
    As it was'nt confusing enough alr.

• Fire69Fire69 Member
    Would have been fun when u created ur own poll.
    Peeps have to check Trello for the pipeline, Github for issues, Slack for comments and this forum for the rest.
    They are getting "afgeblaft" if they did'nt look thru all these pages before they ask a simple question.
    Now they have to go to GoT also for poll results.
    They can also not get any support here as this is Athom's accountability it seems.
    As it was'nt confusing enough alr.

The topic on GoT was created before there even was a forum available here ;)
    Plus, why do you have to go there for the poll results!?  That's why MarcoF created this topic, so you don't have to go there...  :|
  • Was not referring to the topic on Got. Have no problems with that at all.
    The poll however was created the 3th of may this year, as in today.
    Was more fun when "we" created a Homey poll for this community.
    Dont mind me, just saying what im thinking.

• MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited May 2016
    @Rocodamelshe ;
    Thanks for you thoughts!

Could you explain what would be the benefit of 2 Polls against one poll on 2 forums in 2 topics/platforms reaching more homey users?

It also stands you free to create a Athom forum poll.

• Well im more a community guy. Stick with the group and try to help where-ever u can.
    In Dutch we say: Haal bij een ander niet, wat je eigen dorpje bied.
    I just thought that this was THE community for Homey.
    But maybe its more fun to spread ur comments, dunno.
    Hate it though that peeps are loving homey on 1 forum while they hate it on another forum. This is "so to speak" therms.
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    This is indeed THE community for Homey  :#
    But as I said before, the topic over at GoT was created (by me  :p ) before there was a site or forum or slack or ...
    It's by far not as active as it is in here, but some people like to go over there because they can ask questions in Dutch (which they can do here also, but it's preferred not to do it :) )
  • Fire69 said:
    This is indeed THE community for Homey  :#
    But as I said before, the topic over at GoT was created (by me  :p ) before there was a site or forum or slack or ...
    It's by far not as active as it is in here, but some people like to go over there because they can ask questions in Dutch (which they can do here also, but it's preferred not to do it :) )
    am cool with that, no problems

• MarcoFMarcoF Member
    Well im more a community guy. Stick with the group and try to help where-ever u can.
    In Dutch we say: Haal bij een ander niet, wat je eigen dorpje bied.
    I just thought that this was THE community for Homey.
    But maybe its more fun to spread ur comments, dunno.
    Hate it though that peeps are loving homey on 1 forum while they hate it on another forum. This is "so to speak" therms.
    Getting the feeling you accusing me of some things, I'm i right or missing things and so not understanding your post?

(to be sure; MarcoF is not active on GoT)
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    Aren't all of us Homey users one big community, regardless of what forums we post on?
  • MarcoF said:

Getting the feeling you accusing me of some things, I'm i right or missing things and so not understanding your post?

Not accusing u of anything, totaly misread me guess
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    MarcoF said:

Not accusing u of anything, totaly misread me guess
    Thanks and glad to hear :smile: 

• No problem at all m8