This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Deezer on Trello?

Hey, after you guys seem to have problems with the spotify licences and there are many deezer users here, you could maybe add Deezer to your Trello-List.

Emile already stated that it is feasible and they should not cause as many problems as spotify does :wink: 

Comments

• Please yes. I gave my vote for Spotify just to support . But as mentioned im a Deezer user (with Sonos). So every support is welkom.
  • I don't use Deezer, but how knows what the future brings.
  • The more supported things the better :smile: 
  • The more supported things the better :smile: 
    +1
  • There are 4 replies and only +3 on the topic, one is always there, one is mine so who forgot to click the +1 on the topic title? :) By the time athom evaluates what to put on the to do list topics with a lot of votes will probably be more likely to be selected!
  • Ooops.... My bad :blush:  Voted +1
  • +1 for Deezer Support ( although not in use ). You helped me out with supporting Spotify :smiley: 
  • Yes, definitely +1 for me! 
  • +1 for me too
  • I don't see Deezer on Trello, do we need to give +1 first here, to get it on the Trello list?
  • PeaoPeao Member
    edited February 2016
    @Emile , @Stefan : Any chance to get Deezer on Trello soon? You see there is a lot response here :wink: 

https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/897/#Comment_897

I guess you have other priorities atm but seeing Deezer on Trello, and beeing able to vote for it would be a good choice to see the wishes of your customer :smile: .
    If Deezer is easier to develop than spotify (I guess it's), you will have less work and you could use parts of your spotify app.
  • We're investigating Deezer support. Generally, we need a little bit more information than is provided in standard SDKs in order to make it work awesomely, but we're on it!
  • @Stefan ;
    Thank you very much!
  • How far are we for Deezer?
  • PeaoPeao Member
    edited April 2016
    It is set as "waiting for 3rd party" at trello. I think we have to wait for deezer to approve Homey.
This discussion has been closed.