This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Flow will not execute

twinkel245twinkel245 Member
edited April 2016 in Questions & Help
Yesterday I received my Homey. And the installation procedure went well. Today I tried to make a flow. Everything went well. Even the "Test" button gave the message that the flow was OK. But when the time was there , nothing happens. What did I do wrong?

Comments

• I made a flow, when I pushed the button "test" the flow executes. But when the installed time is there Homey keeps quite nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
  • The time of my Homey runs 2 hours late, maybe that could cause your problem?
  • Did you set your locatin manually. The time on Homey is Zulu-time (thus the Z behind it), the timezone and summertime is calculated from zulu-time. There's still problems with sunset/sunrise but I guess you didn't use this for a test? Hwat action did you execute and does testing the flow now still work (without resetting?)
  • ThomasThomas Member
    edited April 2016
    Today I have received my Homey. I am encoutering  the same issue as mentioned above:
    - Created test flow
      - trigger is Smartwares remote button (random button)
      - Action is:
        - say something
        - switch Swartwares power switch on
      - Test flow: works
      - Acutal pressing the smartwares remote button: Nothing happens

- Created another test flow
     - Trigger is open somfy sun blinds
     - Action is
        - say something
        - switch Swartwares power switch on
      - Test flow: works

Triggers with speech or infrared are also not responding.(speech could be caused because the learning is also not working correctly - every test is "to much background noise", although there is no noise at all (no TV/Radio) and I am the only person in the house)

EDIT: When testing the infrared I have disabled the ledring. I am running release 0.8.30.

Is there a way to check if and how a flow is executed ?

• Have Homey run a green ring or send have her (I installed a female voice) send a message to your phone...
  • Sending message to Phone does not work, but that could be caused that I didn't figure out yet how to install a iPhone. I have put homey on Dutch (language and male voice). Have removed the English voice.
    Led ring is Rainbow or off (both situation the flows are not executed).
  • Did you try to input the voice command on http://<ip>/manager/speech-input/
  • I just tried it and then the flows will be triggered (after a reboot, because both somfy as smartwares didn't respond anymore).
    Now further with trying to get the infrared working....