This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New shipment date for Homey?

Comments

• brot84 said:
    I have send Stefan a mail he write me that should come the tracking code in the evening... In Germany is DPD the Parcel Transporter
    Thanks for sharing this info.
  • Here also the email from Athom but no track and trace from postNL. Strange that there are so many people not receiving the track and trace notice. I guess/hope postNL will be updating these tonight as mentioned. It's always better to know roughly when the package is supposed to arrive.
  • Just appeard in the postNL app. Guess they are registering them on the night shift.
  • fuzzybear said:
    Just appeard in the postNL app. Guess they are registering them on the night shift.
    Mine to
    :-)
  • mbalik79mbalik79 Member
    edited April 2016
    Mine not. @Ronald Is you're delivery today (tuesday) ?
  • mbalik79 said:
    Mine not. @Ronald Is you're delivery today (tuesday) ?
    Yep today, between 15:00-17:00
  • Arrival between 09:00 - 11:00 this morning :smile:
  • No mail from Stefan and no DPD tracking code :'(
  • Me neither i've send an email to stefan
  • AaronAaron Member
    Why would you contact Stefan? Don't you think he is busy enough? You know that there are problems with the announcements of tpgpost... just wait for it. And if it is not  delivered this week, then you could contact him.
  • Today is homey day!!! PostNL App is saying delivery man on its way :smiley:  
  • spoelly said:
    Today is homey day!!! PostNL App is saying delivery man on its way :smiley:  
    busy man... same here :smile: 
  • @Emile ; out of curiosity... How many Homeys were sent out in this batch?
  • Homey Just arrived.
     B) 
  • Like a few (or maybe more) other, I did not get a notification from PostNL (sms or within the app). But i'm not to worry... Like @Bumblez just posted his question, there were probably a lot of homey's sent out, therefore it can take a while before PostNL (or any other postoffice... or whats it called) sends you a receive date... So, hang tight, the message wil (eventually :P) come :)
  • NrealNreal Member

*Snif..  :'(
  • Note that Emile's mail only said that the Homeys (for those who signed up for this batch) are on their way... he never said they would all arrive today! If a lot of Homeys were sent out, it is very well possible that part of the batch will arrive tomorrow. I also haven't had any notification from PostNL yet that my Homey is on its way... I'll just patiently wait and see when it will arrive...

• Let's wait until tomorrow  :'(
  • i am glad that my girlfriend is home to receive the package :tongue: 

• 2Be2Be Member
    I hope someone is home today!
  • WeezulWeezul Member
    edited April 2016
    Just got mine! Whoohoo... It was also not visible in the PostNL app... I am feeling a bit ill... think I might have to go home early today :wink: 

Side note: There is however a notification in the PostNL app that another parcel has been pre-registered which will be delivered tomorrow, for me, at the address of my former employer (2014) from a company I have never ordered anything form?? :neutral: Benieuwd
  • It has arrived :smiley: , now wait until 17:00 to see it in real life!
  • It is here, nice and white 
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    spoelly said:
    i am glad that my girlfriend is home to receive the package :tongue: 

yust wait untill you spend more time on Homey then on youre GF  :D
  • spoelly said:
    i am glad that my girlfriend is home to receive the package :tongue: 

yust wait untill you spend more time on Homey then on youre GF  :D
    hahah lol, i am hoping for the Girlfriend Acceptance Factor (GAF) :wink: 

• Ahh the feet are still attached :smiley: hopefully mine has all three attached to!
  • spoelly said:
    hahah lol, i am hoping for the Girlfriend Acceptance Factor (GAF) :wink: 
    Then you'll have to wait for the retail experience. The GAF module is not included in the current beta version.
  • and it has arrived... can't wait to go home
This discussion has been closed.