This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New shipment date for Homey?

Comments

• Lol... it's funny to see that, inside, people always remain kids. They just can't wait for their gifts to arrive...  does this remind anyone else of this...   ;)

• kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited April 2016
    Indeed. So i'm feeding this as well.... Mine is pre-announced at PostNL (so we all can wine again about Post-NL... ;) )
  • Jihaaa! Mine is also pre-announced. Delivery between 10:00 and 13:00h tomorrow :)
  • Mine is also announced!!
  • postnl is not showing mine :neutral: 

• Don't forget, packages announced today will probably arrive on wednesday! Not tomorrow!!!
  • mbalik79mbalik79 Member
    edited April 2016
    Where can you see the annoucement? I have the postnl app installed but I can see nothing yet..
  • you have to add your postnl profile. The name and adress must match exactly with the adreslabel from athom.. than you see it.
  • Ok thanks @spoelly ;
  • spoelly said:
    you have to add your postnl profile. The name and adress must match exactly with the adreslabel from athom.. than you see it.
    Does this also work for Belgium?
  • Good luck everyone! :)
  • btwvince said:
    spoelly said:
    you have to add your postnl profile. The name and adress must match exactly with the adreslabel from athom.. than you see it.
    I don't no... just have a trie
  • spoelly said:
    btwvince said:
    spoelly said:
    I don't no... just have a trie
    I get the message that my postalcode is wrong but maybe there is a different way for this?
  • Mmmmm.. Nothing in my Postnl-app.. Guess they will be pre-announced in alphabeticalorder.. :(
  • Mmmmm.. Nothing in my Postnl-app.. Guess they will be pre-announced in alphabeticalorder.. :(
    maybe order date?
    Same here ;(
  • Same here  :(
  • phbphb Member
    :(  nothing here
  • I never had anything in my PostNL app, but still received it together with others. Don't worry if you have nothing in your app.
  • I ordered Januari 2015
    and i got a announcement.
    It tells me that i will get my homey tomorrow morning  between 08:00 and 10:00.
    But i know it will be Wednesday.

• PimBliek said:
    Ik heb 'm net binnen!

@Emile de voetjes zitten LOS. Los in de doos, en sja en nu?
    Just out of curiosity how has this been solved?
  • Leuk net mailtje binnen van Emile.

Hi! Emile from Athom here.

Congratulations! The Homey you've been waiting for is finally on its way to your home, where the postman will ring your doorbell (which will then send you a push notification to your phone and blink the lights- ooh wait you didn't have your Homey working yet, of course ;-)) and deliver the package we've been working so hard on for the last 1.5 year.

• phbphb Member
    :) Same here
  • Ronald said:
    Leuk net mailtje binnen van Emile.

Hi! Emile from Athom here.

Congratulations! The Homey you've been waiting for is finally on its way to your home, where the postman will ring your doorbell (which will then send you a push notification to your phone and blink the lights- ooh wait you didn't have your Homey working yet, of course ;-)) and deliver the package we've been working so hard on for the last 1.5 year.

Same here B)
  • NrealNreal Member
    Yep! Same here!  :#
  • But no tracking code... Is this happend because i living outside from Netherlands (Germany)?!? 
  • I received an email from Emile/Athom that my homey is ready to be sent with the attention it is still in Beta :blush:   
    But still nothing in the PostNL ios app (same adress)  
    2 more days waiting (un)patiently  lol
  • brot84 said:
    But no tracking code... Is this happend because i living outside from Netherlands (Germany)?!? 
    Me neighter, and i am from the netherlands
  • I have send Stefan a mail he write me that should come the tracking code in the evening... In Germany is DPD the Parcel Transporter
This discussion has been closed.