This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Patch friday?

What kind of new/better things can we expect in firmware release 0.8.30.. and when?  ;)

Comments

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Node.js 4, massive cpu load reduction & fix of disappearing variables in apps.

Hopefully tomorrow in beta :-)
  • SommoSommo Member
    glad to hear that Emily.
    about ir learning are you doing improvement? bigger db or more accurate ir reading?
    Thank you!
    g'work!
    here's a pitcure of homey in Italy waiting to be adult :smile:
    p.s. is on a speaker right now, i create i flow to reduce the volume (thx to the creator of yamaha app) when it's listening, and after that put the volume back to a medium level.. it's "funny" to see it react when i'm wathing english/american serie's tv.. (sorry for the offtopic)

• Sommo said:
    glad to hear that Emily.
    about ir learning are you doing improvement? bigger db or more accurate ir reading?
    Thank you!
    g'work!
    here's a pitcure of homey in Italy waiting to be adult :smile:
    p.s. is on a speaker right now, i create i flow to reduce the volume (thx to the creator of yamaha app) when it's listening, and after that put the volume back to a medium level.. it's "funny" to see it react when i'm wathing english/american serie's tv.. (sorry for the offtopic)

Off-topic (not even close)
    Thumbs up for the wallcloset/tv stand thingy.  Where/how did you get it?
  • Emily???? I think it was Emilwho answered :wink: 
  • Emily???? I think it was Emilwho answered :wink: 
    shhh, don't tell anyone... it's a secret... but some days Emile is Emily  ;)
  • LOL
  • Any information on the beta yet? :)
  • SommoSommo Member
    @Emile Sorry 4 mistaking name Emile, mybad, i was too tired after working..
    MarkVanWinden that's a mine design, builded with drywall (? don't know if it's the right traduction from italian for cartongesso)