This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

My Homey Flows up until now:

These are my current flows:

1. If Nest detects movement, it states: Good morning, how are you? In between 3 parts of the day (08:00-12:00/12:00-18:00/18:00-23:00)
2. When Homey starts listening it Mutes the TV
3. When Homey stops listening it Unmutes the TV with a delay of 30 secs.
4. At 22:00 it switches the Brightness of the Ledring to 0 and tells me about it.
5. If it is 7 am it turns on the Led Ring with a 1% strength
6. 5 minutes before it starts raining it will tell you.
7. If someone rings the Doorbel, Homey will pause Kodi.

What do you have??

Comments

• jordenjorden Member
    edited April 2016
    If it start raining, move the sunscreens up. (Also manual speech command flows for opening and closing)

Dim the LED-ring at 22:00 /  Undim the LED-ring at 9:00

If I say 'start cleaning', start the vacuum robot / 'stop cleaning' = return robotcleaner to home.

If I say something that contains 'radio', turn on the receiver, select the Tuner input, set volume to 18.

If it is 00:00 on a weekday, enable the flow 'AskForMusic'. 

If movement is detected (Fibaro motionsensor), and it is later than 15:00, disable the 'AskForMusic' flow.

Flow askformusic: If movement is detected (Fibaro motionsensor), and it is later than 15:00, turn on the receiver, select the Tuner input, set volume to 18 and set the tuner to 'Slam'.

If I say something that contains 'hot', set the Nest temperature to 22 degrees Celcius.
  • This should go in this topic: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/16699/#Comment_16699

(I like the mute when Homey starts listening, I will implement that once there are less false positives)
  • Just curious, what triggers do you guys use for the "starts raining" flows? Experimented a bit with it but no warnings from Homey so far.
  • Just the buienradar app. (But I think it doesn't work anymore, I can no longer ask Homey when it will start raining, even though that used to work before)
  • ReemsterReemster Member
    edited April 2016
    Just curious, what triggers do you guys use for the "starts raining" flows? Experimented a bit with it but no warnings from Homey so far.
    With the Buienradar app? .. or doing you mean something els?
  • Jup, de buienradar app.
    Drag and drop it in the 'When' column, and choose: It is going to rain in...

I have it functional between 5:30 and 8:30, that is the time people leave for work or school here :)
  • Hmmm that's what I've done before but I never heard Homey warn me for upcoming rain. Strange. When I ask Homey if it's gonna rain it answers me though. Seems the trigger wasn't/isn't working from a flow. Will keep an eye on it :smile: 
  • Hmmm that's what I've done before but I never heard Homey warn me for upcoming rain. Strange. When I ask Homey if it's gonna rain it answers me though. Seems the trigger wasn't/isn't working from a flow. Will keep an eye on it :smile: 
    Same here, it has never ever warned me for upcoming rain using the " it's going to rain in x minutes ". These different result between Homeys are really strange.
  • Phuturist said:
    Hmmm that's what I've done before but I never heard Homey warn me for upcoming rain. Strange. When I ask Homey if it's gonna rain it answers me though. Seems the trigger wasn't/isn't working from a flow. Will keep an eye on it :smile: 
    Same here, it has never ever warned me for upcoming rain using the " it's going to rain in x minutes ". These different result between Homeys are really strange.
    Could be the app??
  • Perhaps the same issue as the Kaku app with 0.8.29.
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/418
  • Deleting the app and reinstalling it fixed that behaviour for me. Works now.
  • JonJon Member
    @FrankBastiaens interested to learn how you let Nest detect movement. Is that something like 'away status changed to 'Home' that Nest sees by its sensor or does Nest recognize your mobile phone?
  • Yes and No, I use indeed the "Home" status, but in conjunction with IFTTT.
  • JonJon Member
    hi @FrankBastiaens may I ask which doorbell you are using?
  • Argggh, I cant get my ACDB-7000B which is the same as in this one to pair with Homey. Just strange that it is working for others.
  • Homey and doorbel distance??
  • Homey and doorbel distance??
    Already tried with Homey next to the doorbell. No luck, it wont pair and code checker shows nothing. I have the ACDB-7000B connected behind a relay in the normal doorbel circuit but I have tested it with a regular KAKU socket and I'm able to switch that so I'm sure it's sending out a proper signal.
  • Your not alone on this. My ACDB-7000ac isnt working either.
    In code checker it al seems ok but i cannot pair it.
    My remote AYCT-102 and my blinds ASUN-650 work perfectly.
  • I have a flow for when I come home but is it possible to delay the confirmation card? Because I enter my house through the garage and in total it will take me about 5 minutes (with kids) before I enter my living room where Homey is.
    But now it askes me something when I am still on the driveway.
  • scoczscocz Member
    btwvince said:
    I have a flow for when I come home but is it possible to delay the confirmation card? Because I enter my house through the garage and in total it will take me about 5 minutes (with kids) before I enter my living room where Homey is.
    How does your homey detect when you are at home?
  • scocz said:
    btwvince said:
    I have a flow for when I come home but is it possible to delay the confirmation card? Because I enter my house through the garage and in total it will take me about 5 minutes (with kids) before I enter my living room where Homey is.
    How does your homey detect when you are at home?
    Android/iOS app.
  • You can add s second flow which runs after 5 minutes and put your actions in this second flow.
  • You can add s second flow which runs after 5 minutes and put your actions in this second flow.
    And what will be the in the When column?
  • btwvince said:
    You can add s second flow which runs after 5 minutes and put your actions in this second flow.
    And what will be the in the When column?
    When Homey hears "something I'm never going to hear anyway" and run this flow from another flow...
  • Those are all neat ideas. I can use some of these flows. 

Right now I've been toying with nfc tags. 

When certain nfc tags are used play certain artists from iTunes. 

When nfc tAg is used the led ring lights up. 

All the voice activated commands give verbal feedback.  

When I want to watch a movie, my projector turns on, my lights dim to 10% and my receiver jumps to the right channel. Haven't been able to connect my projector screen yet. 

More to come... Obviously.