This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey and Fibaro HC2

I have the Fibaro Home Center 2 with dozes of devices attached to it. It's not practical or desirable to remove all of these devices and add them to Homey. But I'd love some voice control of the Z-wave stuff. Even if just to trigger scenes

I've added Homey as a secondary controller (HC2 in Inclusion mode, Homey -> Settings -Z-Wave -> Inclusion button at the bottom). HC2 recognised it and added it. Homey said my devices would automatcally show up. But I don't see them. Where should they appear?

Also, when I now go to the ZWave settings in Homey it hangs with the spinner showing in the right-hand panel. Console shows a Jquery error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot create property 'scrollable' on boolean 'false'" from jquery.scrollable.js

Comments

• After a reboot the Z-wave section was accessible again. No devices showing though.

And the Jquery error mentioned above is actually for any page in the Settings section
  • I have the Fibaro Home Center 2 with dozes of devices attached to it. It's not practical or desirable to remove all of these devices and add them to Homey. But I'd love some voice control of the Z-wave stuff. Even if just to trigger scenes

I've added Homey as a secondary controller (HC2 in Inclusion mode, Homey -> Settings -Z-Wave -> Inclusion button at the bottom). HC2 recognised it and added it. Homey said my devices would automatcally show up. But I don't see them. Where should they appear?

Also, when I now go to the ZWave settings in Homey it hangs with the spinner showing in the right-hand panel. Console shows a Jquery error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot create property 'scrollable' on boolean 'false'" from jquery.scrollable.js

+1 for the HCL 
  • I have the Fibaro Home Center 2 with dozes of devices attached to it. It's not practical or desirable to remove all of these devices and add them to Homey. But I'd love some voice control of the Z-wave stuff. Even if just to trigger scenes

Can't help you with the missing devices, but the hanging settings page is a known bug that will be fixed in the next release.
  • PeterPeter Member
    Is this still a problem, I have the same wich with homey en fibaro HC2?
  • TacoTaco Member
    I don't recommend including Homey in another network because that might disable network features in Homey that aren't present in the primary controller of your other network.

After you've included Homey in the other network, does the dropdown fill with the devices in the network? You can manually add them to Homey by selecting an "Unknown Device" and using the Refresh Node button if it isn't a battery powered device.