This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New shipment date for Homey?

Comments

• scocz said:
    Dear Robin, The time has come! Your Homey is in production and is almost ready to ship. As pre-orderer, you are of course first in line to receive yours, well before Homey is available in stores! As you may have read in our updates, the software on Homey is still improving a lot every day/week. Because we want to give everyone the experience and waiting times they prefer, you have a choice when to receive your Homey: you can either subscribe to our Beta batch, and your Homey will be shipped in a Beta stage around the 18th of April, or you choose to wait for a ‘retail like’ experience, and your Homey will be shipped in the beginning of May. yay me
    yay me too :smile:

Question: Will all beta pre-orders be shipped the same day ? or something like 100 a day ?

• tunf said:
    MarcoF said:
    tunf said:
    @MarcoF I did not cancel my preorder but have 2 search items on MP so if one comes available after this badge i'm on top of it.
    Homey regular edition
    € 325,00
    Thanks,
    It is even within 20 km from my home so e-mailed the seller. Only the price is still the thing. i refuse to pay more then when i wait a couple of weeks.

Have fun:
    Athom Homey Home automation 
    € 200,00
  • tunftunf Member
    MarcoF said:
    tunf said:
    MarcoF said:
    tunf said:
    @MarcoF I did not cancel my preorder but have 2 search items on MP so if one comes available after this badge i'm on top of it.
    Homey regular edition
    € 325,00
    Thanks,
    It is even within 20 km from my home so e-mailed the seller. Only the price is still the thing. i refuse to pay more then when i wait a couple of weeks.

Have fun:
    Athom Homey Home automation 
    € 200,00
    On its way, and on this forum also a personal message ;-)

But in the mean time, we received the e-mail from Stefan to be able to get our homey shipped around 18 april.
    Looks like the are making shelf space available again.
  • Nienix said:

scocz said:
    Dear Robin, The time has come! Your Homey is in production and is almost ready to ship. As pre-orderer, you are of course first in line to receive yours, well before Homey is available in stores! As you may have read in our updates, the software on Homey is still improving a lot every day/week. Because we want to give everyone the experience and waiting times they prefer, you have a choice when to receive your Homey: you can either subscribe to our Beta batch, and your Homey will be shipped in a Beta stage around the 18th of April, or you choose to wait for a ‘retail like’ experience, and your Homey will be shipped in the beginning of May. yay me
    yay me too :smile:

Question: Will all beta pre-orders be shipped the same day ? or something like 100 a day ?

Check, me too
  • Received my Homey today!
    After 2 years of waiting, it's there!

Cool!

What about the Sonos and Spotify connection? Any news? Does it work?
    I'm also looking for this one... :neutral: 
  • Both are not available yet.
  • Just subscribed to the Beta batch.
  • Yes! My beta-pre-order is finally awaiting delivery! Thanks @Athom @Stefan ;
  • BasPost said:
    Yes! My beta-pre-order is finally awaiting delivery! Thanks @Athom @Stefan ;
    Hopefully mime is next to yours :wink:
  • Athom Homey (Nieuw in verzegelde doos)
    € 299,00
  • UrandayUranday Member
    edited April 2016
    Nvm
  • Cool! Filled in the beta-pre-order-form right after reiding the mail from Athom. Can't wait until the 20th.. :)
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    edited April 2016
    Because we want to give everyone the experience and waiting times they prefer, you have a choice when to receive your Homey: you can either subscribe to our Beta batch, and your Homey will be shipped in a Beta stage around the 18th of April, or you choose to wait for a ‘retail like’ experience, and your Homey will be shipped in the beginning of May.
    They remain optimists. In my opinion, the 'retail experience' would be, to be able to do the flows that are 'promised' in the videos. I seriously have my doubts that this will work at the beginning of May:

Other than that... great! I'll sign up for the beta experience!
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited April 2016
    Athom Homey
    € 299,00
    -removed-
  • RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited April 2016
    MarcoF said:
    Athom Homey
    € 299,00
    -removed-

Realy m8?
    They closed the topic where was asked for 2nd hand Homey's and u keep posting MP links in this topic?
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited April 2016
    The other post was asking for and I'm just linking to. 

I know a lot of pre-orders want there homey earlier, so I try to help :smiley: 

Just helping the others. 

Maybe it's an idea to start whining in every duplicate topic/question of the not geeks who disparately refuse to read or search on the forum? 

Or complain on every duplicate issues on git.... 

I hope you have enough tears and timd.... 
  • honeyhoney Member
    edited April 2016
    Marco why don`t you buy one? You have missed the KS delivery. :smiley: 
    Otherwise I think there is not much interest to buy second hand homey without hardware warranty when: Cost the same or more than the pre-order, all KS backers received it, pre-order beta delivery is only 11 days away (hopefully). :smile: 
    Would be funny if this battlefield would be closed.
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited April 2016
    LoL I wait till next winter time or end of summer. And I'm watching a great KS battle :smile:

Looks like athom is on the winning side :heart: 
    Don't see any sign this battle will end soon. 

I'm missing nothing, my Vera is rock solid, sunrise sunset working great, our heatpump is "controlled" by the Vera and loosing that will result in a WAF -200%

More is less, less is more! 
  • @MarcoF Well, @Rocodamelshe definitely has a point. This is the thread about the shipment date of the Homey for those who pre-ordered it. Posting links to Homeys on mp, is completely off-topic in this thread. So if you really think you're helping out other people by posting those links, why don't you create a separate topic for it?

• MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited April 2016
    LoL, this whole topic is offtopic  :#

+1 for you!
  • p0ntsp0nts Member
    what battle are you talking about? Homey / NEO?
  • Arjan said:
    Update;  i received my homey.     I have installed it.      took 3 times before entering my network, but nowits connected.
    Make sure you take your time to install.      my version is now    beta  0.8.29.
    voice seem to be working ok.   it respone direct after asking the time and aswerd.
    time is 2 hours wrong, but i guss that will be right in the next hours.

@athom     @Emile      LOOKS GREAT,          very happy for now
    Your not on Beta, since 0.8.29 is the latest firmware version.

Time is correct, time is noted in UTC time, the Z behind the time makes it UTC+1  and takes Daylight Saving time into account.

Ask Homey "what time is it" and it will revert the correct time.

Just a NOOB question, How do I set the time To UTC +2?
  • "location" in the settings-menu...
  • DountillDountill Member
    edited April 2016
    Guess most backers got their Homey. What a silence
  • The preorders are indeed more patient. ;)
  • p0ntsp0nts Member
    edited April 2016
    6 days left  :D
  • more then a year of waiting, and in the last 2 weeks i couldnt be more eager to get homey  :#
  • WeatherlightWeatherlight Member
    edited April 2016
    @Ziglar ;

Haha sounds familiar, hopefully the shipment goes well and we receive our homey with all it's feet still attached 
  • ZiglarZiglar Member
    edited April 2016
    Awsome!
This discussion has been closed.