This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Unable to link Action Impuls Socket

edited April 2016 in Archive
Yesterday I received my Homey and the installation went well.

At this moment I only use Action Impuls Sockets at home so I wanted to link these sockets. Sadly I couldn't link them. I tried the learn mode but Homey isn't receiving input from the remote. I also tried the manually mode so I set the correct DIP combination and tried the test mode but the sockets didn't respond.

Are there more people with this problem or is it just me?

Thanks!

Comments

• Maybe a strange question, but did you install the appropriate App from the App-store and/or try different 433 apps?
  • edited April 2016
    MarcoF said:
    Maybe a strange question, but did you install the appropriate App from the App-store and/or try different 433 apps?
    Yes of course, I installed the Action app ;)
    At this moment I didn't try other 433 apps.
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited April 2016
    Please try the other apps.
    A lot of device are using the same protocols, so its could be that your Impuls switches work with another app.

If its not working, try other 433 devices and/or create a issue on Github.
  • @RickDoorakkers ;
    Could you please send me a log of your Homey? You can find the "send log" button in the settings->system tab.
  • PandaPanda Member
    I also use the Action Impuls sockets, my experience is that copying the remote doesn't seem to work 100%, multiple times the buttons have to be clicked before Homey recognize it. However setting the dip switches works every time but make sure you turned the sockets off with the remote before adding.
This discussion has been closed.