This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New shipment date for Homey?

Comments

• @koenmartens please try to understand the intent of @marcof and my posts before you state 'People are seriously raging out' because you're so far off with that remark.

• MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited April 2016
    tunf said:
    @KoenMartens People are just that much in need for a homey that even 1 day waiting can maken them feel sad. I'm sure that that feeling will be lost once they can hugh there delivered homeyTM
    You forgot i cancelled my Homey?
    I "need"/may wait to Retail :wink: :mrgreen: 

I now going to wipe my..... never mind.... 

To @all; Have fun with you homey and hope to see/read great stories again!
  • tunftunf Member
    @MarcoF I did not cancel my preorder but have 2 search items on MP so if one comes available after this badge i'm on top of it.
  • I stopped looking on MP.....
    I cancelled my pledge not only because of the delays....
    Also the prices on MP are really idiot, but I expect that the next badge will create a price drop.

But for now I still go/wait for/on Retail.

• Update;  i received my homey.     I have installed it.      took 3 times before entering my network, but nowits connected.
    Make sure you take your time to install.      my version is now    beta  0.8.29.
    voice seem to be working ok.   it respone direct after asking the time and aswerd.
    time is 2 hours wrong, but i guss that will be right in the next hours.

@athom     @Emile      LOOKS GREAT,       :)    very happy for now
  • ArjanArjan Member
    edited April 2016
    Update;  i received my homey.     I have installed it.      took 3 times before entering my network, but nowits connected.
    Make sure you take your time to install.      my version is now    beta  0.8.29.
    voice seem to be working ok.   it respone direct after asking the time and aswerd.
    time is 2 hours wrong, but i guss that will be right in the next hours.

@athom     @Emile      LOOKS GREAT,          very happy for now
    Your not on Beta, since 0.8.29 is the latest firmware version.

Time is correct, time is noted in UTC time, the Z behind the time makes it UTC+1  and takes Daylight Saving time into account.

Ask Homey "what time is it" and it will revert the correct time.

• Has the new Homey USB cable a mini USB plug with an angle? Or is it a straight plug?
    In the first batch there was a white USB cable with a plug that does not fit.
  • Why should the change the cable?
  • Has the new Homey USB cable a mini USB plug with an angle? Or is it a straight plug?
    In the first batch there was a white USB cable with a plug that does not fit.
    still a strait plug.
    but i made a "knikje" in it, and now its fine for me.    (perhaps when i warm it up and must do over, its even better)
  • edited April 2016
    A cable with an angle (een haakse kabel) would have been nicer. But of course, you can buy it at the after market. Or even better, make one yourself.
  • Where can I apply to be a geek pre-order? I have already preordered. Have I missed something?
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    edited April 2016
    nklerk said:
    Where can I apply to be a geek pre-order? I have already preordered. Have I missed something?
    The 'Geek' option is only available to backers (those who backed the kickstarter campaign), not for regular pre-orders. The only 'geek' option available to regular pre-orders, was the "Include wireless modules for my own Arduino projects" checkbox when ordering. But you can't even select that option anymore (sold out).
  • Bumblez said:
    nklerk said:
    Where can I apply to be a geek pre-order? I have already preordered. Have I missed something?
    The 'Geek' option is only available to backers (those who backed the kickstarter campaign), not for regular pre-orders. The only 'geek' option available to regular pre-orders, was the "Include wireless modules for my own Arduino projects" checkbox when ordering. But you can't even select that option anymore (sold out).
    If I understand it correctly I think @nklerk is talking about the pre-orders that will receive their homey a bit sooner.
    You'll get an e-mail asking if you want to be a geek pre-order.
  • Bingo.
  • Ik heb 'm net binnen!

@Emile de voetjes zitten LOS. Los in de doos, en sja en nu?
  • tunf said:
    @MarcoF I did not cancel my preorder but have 2 search items on MP so if one comes available after this badge i'm on top of it.
    Homey regular edition
    € 325,00
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited April 2016
    PimBliek said:
    Ik heb 'm net binnen!

@Emile de voetjes zitten LOS. Los in de doos, en sja en nu?

Homey nocked his self of his feet? 
  • PeaoPeao Member
    I would like to wish all of you a lot of fun with your Homeys! Feel free to PM me if problems occur maybe I can help (My Devices: Fibaro Multisensor, Fibaro Wallplug, Danfoss LC-13, Danalock, Hue).

And because there are so many new potential bugs and problems that might be found by you guys:  I would like to thank everybody at Athom again for the perfect communication and frequent firmware updates! I could see an improvement of Homeys features and stability after every update! <3

Keep going!
  • tunftunf Member
    MarcoF said:
    tunf said:
    Homey regular edition
    € 325,00
    Thanks,
    It is even within 20 km from my home so e-mailed the seller. Only the price is still the thing. i refuse to pay more then when i wait a couple of weeks.
  • Received my Homey today!
    After 2 years of waiting, it's there!

Cool!

What about the Sonos and Spotify connection? Any news? Does it work?
  • Congrats everyone with there homey!  :) 
  • What about the Sonos and Spotify connection? Any news? Does it work?
    Not yet :'(
  • edited April 2016
    Got mine one too!!

Install went well, now i am trying to create a flow but i can't fill in the text fields. The search field and flow name also don't accept text input from the keyboard. any suggestions? 
  • Got mine one too!!

Installing went well, now i am trying to create a flow but i can't fill in the text fields. The search field and flow name also don't accept text input from the keyboard. any suggestions? 
    Are you using Google Chrome as a browser? Other browsers are not yet supported...
  • I finally received my Homey as well.... To bad I get the message that the setup.athom.com page is offline because of an issue that could brick Homeys... *sigh*
  • Its back again!
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Sorry about that, fixed it! :-)
  • Right, opened my package :smile: 

On the box it says "Learn Homey new tricks by creating scenarios", is that proper English (American perhaps?)? I would think it should be "Teach Homey new tricks..."

I pulled out my Homey from the box and to my surprise, it only had two feet. The front one was still in the box.

Installing now.
  • scoczscocz Member
    Dear Robin, The time has come! Your Homey is in production and is almost ready to ship. As pre-orderer, you are of course first in line to receive yours, well before Homey is available in stores! As you may have read in our updates, the software on Homey is still improving a lot every day/week. Because we want to give everyone the experience and waiting times they prefer, you have a choice when to receive your Homey: you can either subscribe to our Beta batch, and your Homey will be shipped in a Beta stage around the 18th of April, or you choose to wait for a ‘retail like’ experience, and your Homey will be shipped in the beginning of May. yay me
This discussion has been closed.