This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

IR remote not working in flow

MariusBrandMariusBrand Member
edited March 2016 in Archive
I have a Panasonic remote added to my devices and the setup went well (all buttons work). If I use it in a simple 'press any button, Homey says something' flow, Homey is not reacting at all. IR receiver should be working (setup went well) and also the flow is correct (testing triggers voice). What do I overlook?

Comments

• Qx5Qx5 Member
    I believe there is some bug in the current release regarding IR. On Github it is said that it's fixed in the next release. 
  • EdTstEdTst Member
    IR doesn't work for me either in flows. I have to add my remotes manually ad of all 4, only one works with Homey. I think IR is still in very early alpha and hopefully it gets better soon.
  • OK, thanks. Let's wait.
  • Eagerly awaiting this myself - with the Harmony app it's a good way to put an old remote to new use.
  • No worries! Due to a tiny mistake in 0.8.24 receiving of IR is broken, which should be fixed in the next release :) After that IR should work pretty good (although IR remains hard because there are hardly any standards, or proper protocols, or even documentation)
This discussion has been closed.