This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Version 0.8.20

12345679»

Comments

• honeyhoney Member
    This was not this morning.
    Are you sure about that?? :smile: 

All new software update should be experimental before it is released in the stable channel. Stable does not mean bug-free but that wont brick your device or erase your data, etc.

• TheoDeKoningTheoDeKoning Member
    edited March 2016
    Yes, the red flag was not there, otherwise I had not try to get it the normal way.
  • honeyhoney Member
    edited March 2016
    When I first checked it was already there. You might be right too as it seems like they have made changes on the log, it could happen that temporary the tag was not shown.

This morning:
    • Z-Wave devices boot time decreased by >200%
    • Fixed bug in Z-Wave API where POST request over cloud fails (possible fix for RemoveNode problems)
    • Improver logging to identify removeNode issue, keep sending those logs
    • Z-Wave Thermostat Setpoint Command Class
    • Z-Wave tweaks regarding retransmission to battery devices
    • Fix bug where Z-Wave settings screen won't load while removing a node
    • Added IR repetition card for IR TX
    • Fix default IR repetitions in both signal service and manually added signals
    • Fix RF instability

Now:
    • Added Z-Wave Thermostat Setpoint Command Class
    • Improved Z-Wave retransmission to battery devices
    • Fixed a non-loading settings screen while removing a Z-Wave node
    • Fixed default infrared repetitions
    • Fixed 433 MHz & 868 MHz instability
    Why it got shorter that is a good question.

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Some changes were mixed up with the next update (0.8.23) because we rushed to get 0.8.22 out there :)
  • honeyhoney Member
    Cool. Sneak preview. :smile: 
  • Am I correct that sending out IR signals doesn't work yet in 0.8.20? Trying to power on my TV using the 'manually recorded' signal, but that won't work.
  • @Jorden: Works for me, could you try again with your Homey closer to the tv?
  • Qx5Qx5 Member
    jorden said:
    Am I correct that sending out IR signals doesn't work yet in 0.8.20? Trying to power on my TV using the 'manually recorded' signal, but that won't work.
    Re-adding some remotes did wonders for me. Others were working anyway. 
  • No luck yet, but I'll try later. Might be doing something wrong myself.
  • I tried the manualy adding of a IR remote (Old IR Horizon upc remote). It actually worked fine for a few hours... until i had to reboot (using the button). Some flowcards suddenly dissapeared from my flows. After the reboot the IR devices didn't work anymore :disappointed: Had to teach Homey all over again :tired_face: 

So it seems it doesn't save the manually added remote, for me that is.
This discussion has been closed.