This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Keychains

Just for checking who wants a keychain. Like Emile told in the KS update today, when they have enough responses, they will sell the keychains in the webshop  :).

At least I want one! Who else?  ;)

Comments

• +1 for me...
  • WilbertWilbert Member
    edited March 2016
    Also want one. Maybe more depending on the price ;-)
  • You deserved one for free for helping me out with unbricking my homey. ;)

• nfc , so a want a few for an euro a piece..... but first make homey work. priorities, priorities.........
  • The key chains are already developed but in stead of order 100, they maybe order 750 to sell the rest.
  • Yeah, I'd like one too, when available for a reasonable price. Could someone give an indication for that? 

• + 1 for me.
  • I also want one
  • scoczscocz Member
    +2 here :)
  • +2 here
  • kriebelkouskriebelkous Member
    edited March 2016
  • RonnORonnO Member
    edited March 2016
    +2 here
  • +2 :smiley: 
  • +1!!!  
    Remember guys, please check the +1 button right next to the topic title!
  • BasPost said:
    +1!!!  
    Remember guys, please check the +1 button right next to the topic
    Why ? Did someone forget to tell this was a superhero hidden into the future counting system for athom ???
  • Oh yeah, please take my money! These are so cute.
  • +1 for me, this is a good way to promote Homey in the public :wink: 
  • For a reasonable price I definitely want one :smile: 
  • +1
  • Count me in for wanting one.!
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Love the support! What would you guys think would be a reasonable price? 
  • @Emile don't know the productioncost and understand you want to make Some profit out of it to keep the company runnung
  • LED Keychains at dx .com ranging from approx 6,06 euro for a complex gadget to less than 1,50 euro for simple led keychain and NFC tags from 1,5 to 2 euro  I think a Homey lookalike with a LED and NFC tag should cost now 4 or 5 euros max.
    (less production, not something that will be sold a lot outside the Homey adoptives etc. ) 
    In about 2 years when you sold 1M Homeys you could sell the keychain for less... 

• @Emile don't know the productioncost and understand you want to make Some profit out of it to keep the company runnung
    I don't think selling a couple (maybe) hundred of keychains with 1€ profit will keep the company running  :p
  • € 10 per Homeyni
  • Yup, I would be willing to whoop out around € 10,- for Homeyni.
  • 2 little brothers for me. 
    I have no idea about the price
  • JanHJanH Member
    Agree with price around €10. And do not forget the value of the probably stimulating WAF :D
  • I would also like to buy some of those, if they don't cost more than 10 euros. Ideally around 5/6... However, let's not forget they are a piece of art themselves, not standard nfc tags so I will probably even buy them if they are over 10 euro's a piece.